Datastore missing from esxi

binoj

Cadet
Hello All,

I have set up a freenas for iscsi in my lab and created 3 zvols, added it to ESXi host running ESXi 7.0. everything worked fine for two weeks suddenly yesterday one of the volumes is not accessible, All the volumes have the same config. I can see the storage in the devices but not in the datastore.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Bin

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 21.24.22.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 21.24.22.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 128

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Hello All,

I have set up a freenas for iscsi in my lab and created 3 zvols, added it to ESXi host running ESXi 7.0. everything worked fine for two weeks suddenly yesterday one of the volumes is not accessible, All the volumes have the same config. I can see the storage in the devices but not in the datastore.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Bin

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please take a few moments to review the Forum Rules, conveniently linked at the top of every page in red, and pay particular attention to the section on how to formulate a useful problem report, especially including a detailed description of your hardware.

You've basically given no one anything to work with, so the responses will tend to be random guesses rather than anything useful.