CouchPotato and Sabnzbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwaven

Cadet
Hi there,

I've setup CouchPotato and Sabnzbd as best I know how. I've got API key's installed for each and I can see in the logs for couchpotato that its successfully download something. I've verified that further by checking the download directory to confirm there is an NZB there.

On Sabnzbd I do not see any errors indicating issue, however nothing seems to get queued/downloaded.

Wondering if anyone is able to help point me in the right direction? Something I should check/confirm?

Cheers!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
you do have a valid Usenet server setup in sabnzbd? in couchpotato you could browse directly to the download indexer, grab the nzb file yourself, and try uploading it to sabnzbd manually

Qwaven

Cadet
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Yes Usenet is configured correctly on both Sabnzbd and Couch. I've used the test server option and it comes back successful.
2. On couchpotato the test connection to Sabnzbd is also successful
3. Downloaded the nzb from couch to my workstation and uploaded to Sabnzbd and download started.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
i check your log. the dev for sabnzbd is fairly responsive on his forum, if you wanted to post there

Qwaven

Cadet
Well I'm completely confused. Its now started working. Have not changed anything. Just did the tests and manually downloaded once.

Oh well thanks for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.