Copying files from USB device via shell

So, I am quite new to FreeNAS. I recently got a server up and running with the newest version of FreeNAS. I have a single raidz2 pool with 4 6TB drives. I am liking everything so far except that it seems like it takes an act of congress to copy files from a USB device connected to the server tower to the raidz2 pool. I am wanting to make this our home media server and as I'm ripping movies, the performance of samba over the network just doesn't seem fast enough for bulk transfers. If I just directly plug in a USB flash drive with the movies, copying would be worlds faster.

So, when I plug in a flash drive, the console sees it and the WebUI sees it under Storage -> Disks as /dev/da4. All I want to do is copy the contents of this drive into /mnt/Stuff/Share. I have tried a few things such as
Code:
sudo mount -rw /dev/da4 /mnt/usb1234
and
Code:
ntfs-3g /dev/da4 /mnt/usb1234
and the Import Disk utility in the WebUI. Each of these will sit and run for a few minutes and eventually give up with some sort of message similar to this:
269766005_1273573086462371_6153701009449589552_n.png

The other odd thing is that this drive only has one partition (when viewing it with my Windows machine). However, the presence of the da4p1-da4p6 make it seem like there are 6 partitions? Why is that? I have also tried to mount most of the 6 partitions with errors identical to the one above. Does anyone have any clues what I am doing wrong?

So what happens is youll import USB devices. This is done via the GUI.

What youll end up with is a new dataset in a pool with the entire contents of the usb inside of it, after which you can easily file it where you need to via CLI or whatnot.

It turns out that the issue was that FreeNAS wasn't liking the SATA to USB adapter I was using. I tried this again with a regular flash drive and it worked just fine.