Cloud sync enable/disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkstark

Cadet
So, playing with 11.2beta-1, and set up a cloud sync to Backblaze. Didn't really think much of it, and left it at defaults, meaning a continuous sync - which then ended up using up all my Class C requests.

My thought was to go in and disable cloud sync temporarily, reset the run times, and re-enable tomorrow when the request count resets, but I can't do that since auth fails as the setup tries to enumerate buckets etc, which fails due to the cap having been hit.

Since auth fails, I cannot change *any* settings for the cloud sync task other than delete it (save is grayed out). Is there any other command line option for disabling a cloud sync task?

TNX

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
So, playing with 11.2beta-1, and set up a cloud sync to Backblaze. Didn't really think much of it, and left it at defaults, meaning a continuous sync - which then ended up using up all my Class C requests.

My thought was to go in and disable cloud sync temporarily, reset the run times, and re-enable tomorrow when the request count resets, but I can't do that since auth fails as the setup tries to enumerate buckets etc, which fails due to the cap having been hit.

Since auth fails, I cannot change *any* settings for the cloud sync task other than delete it (save is grayed out). Is there any other command line option for disabling a cloud sync task?

TNX
This needs to be submitted as a bug ticket so they can fix this. Please post back here with the ticket number.

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
Bug closed as fixed in BETA2, marked as a dupe of 36783...
That tells me they are not planning to update the 11.1 train any more. If you comment to them, they will sometimes answer and you might get an answer with regard to how to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.