Can't import my existing volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaushal7007

Cadet
Error: The volume "FreeNas-Imp" failed to import, for futher details check pool status
SYSTEM POOL with FreeNas-MISC (400GB WD-WMAMY1125951) & FreeNas-Imp(250GB WD)
b1.jpg

b2.jpg
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

but i can't access the FreeNas-Imp volume i try to detach without wipe and loss data now i can't import this volume again! my all the data inside this drive i have log
Link:- http://pastebin.com/GNYMHmY7

Kindly help me out from it !

My configuration is:AMD Storage works server
2GB DDR2 RAM, 320GB HDD WD,250GBx2 RAID ARRAY WD than ZFS data pool.
Build FreeNAS-9.10-STABLE-201605240427 (64fcd8e)
PlatformAMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
@kaushal7007 : Thanks for posting on the FreeNAS forums! Just a heads up it's a good idea to create a separate thread with a good descriptive title. That way we can keep the forums nice and tidy and it's easier for others to find and answer your question! I've gone ahead and moved your post into a new thread for you. If you have any questions about how to create a good descriptive title make sure to have a look at our FAQ / forum rules section under FreeNAS announcements. Thanks again for posting and good luck with solving your issue.

tvsjr

Guru
2GB RAM and an AMD processor... running 9.10? :oops:

Step 1 - build a new server with at least the minimum hardware requirements of the product you're trying to run.

m0nkey_

MVP
Your set-up is woefully inadequate to run FreeNAS 9.10 reliably. That being said, please post the output of the following commands:
Code:
zpool status
dmidecode devlist

danb35

Hall of Famer
Step 1 - build a new server with at least the minimum hardware requirements of the product you're trying to run.
"But it's been working fine!"

kaushal7007

Cadet
@kaushal7007 : Thanks for posting on the FreeNAS forums! Just a heads up it's a good idea to create a separate thread with a good descriptive title. That way we can keep the forums nice and tidy and it's easier for others to find and answer your question! I've gone ahead and moved your post into a new thread for you. If you have any questions about how to create a good descriptive title make sure to have a look at our FAQ / forum rules section under FreeNAS announcements. Thanks again for posting and good luck with solving your issue.
thanks you !

Status
Not open for further replies.