Can't access TrueNAS after configuring ingress for apps

same99

Cadet
Hi guys,

Intro:
I have just done my first install of TrueNAS Scale as a VM and I have run into an issue I can't seem to resolve or find any information about it (not sure if my searching keywords are accurate).

NOTE:
my.domain.uk/domain.uk are not mine but used for reference.

Scenario:
I run a couple of apps on my TrueNAS Scale (VM) and I can access those via their subdomain + domain name/url (my.domain.uk for example), but I cannot reach my TrueNAS Scale UI on domain.uk (404 page not found). I had to change the ports 80 and 443 for the web GUI (ports are 81 & 444 now) for Treafik. I was able to reach TrueNAS from domain.uk before I configured ingress on my apps.

DNS + Port forward:
I have an A name record in my Cloudflare dns that points to my public address. Ports 80 and 443 TCP are forwarded to my TrueNAS IP.
CNAME records are in place for my subdomains so I can remote access my apps (this works).

Apps:
Apps are from TrueCharts (6 total).
Apps share the same IP with TrueNAS.
Minimal changes have been made to the default settings.

Traefik 2.9.5_16.0.3:
I haven't made made any changes to Traefik, not sure it is needed. I did change entrypoint ports to 80 and 443.

Question:
How do I configure TrueNAS/Traefik so I can access my TrueNAS via domain.uk while also accessing my apps via the subdomain my.domain.uk?

Side question:
Is Traefik even needed when using ingress?

Hopefully someone can help me out. If more info is required, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Sam

sretalla