Unable to get Traefik + Jellyfin to work together

Hey everyone,
I cannot seem to get Traefik to point to my Jellyfin instance anymore.
  1. I have setup CNAME entries in Cloudflare that point to my A entry (My public IP updated via DDclient)
  2. Jellyfin has been started via Truecharts Apps with "Enable Ingress" selected, using my CNAME domain (jelly.somedomain.com)
  3. TrueNAS certificate used by Jellyfin is generated via Let's Encrypt (Although the option says it is deprecated???)
  4. I have forwarded ports 80 and 443 of my firewall to 9080 + 9443 to the TrueNAS box (And firewall web UI is running on completely different port than 80 or 443)
  5. I have tested nslookup of jelly.somedomain.com and it returns my public IP (So CNAME is working fine)
Still can't get it to work and I have no clue where to go from there. It used t work perfectly fine until I had to rebuild my array and reinstall TrueNAS but I did not have backups (You live, you learn...)

DaSnipe

Explorer
Check your traefik dashboard, make sure the endpoints are getting picked up there, or join the TrueCharts Discord and get direct support from A to Z

mvdheijkant

Dabbler
a follow up question.
How do you correctly configure Traefik or Jellyfin to have dlna working.
Without Traefik I add an external interface, and service port 1900 UDP to Jellyfin.
But this seems contradictive to the why you would use Traefik.
I think mainly for proxing web pages, like the Jellyfin dashboard.