Can't access shares after upgrade to 8.3 and 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello;

I can't seem to find anything in the existing forum posts so apologies if this has been covered, but I just upgraded from 8.0.? to 8.3.1 via the gui, going from 32 bit to 64 bit as I went. After following the instructions on http://doc.freenas.org/index.php/Upgrading_FreeNAS®, I upgraded the ZFS pools to 28 with the shell, but I haven't been able to access my shares since the upgrade. I can ping it, I can access the GUI just fine, the IP address hasn't changed, the alerts light up the top right is green and both drives say they're healthy when I click on it. Near as I can tell the permissions haven't changed, although that's my assumption. The only thing that isn't working (which is kinda important to me :p) is being able to access shares from my computers, most of which are windows 7.

Can someone please suggest what I should be doing here? Any help would be most appreciated :)

Eventually I managed to get it working again after several hours of researching, I eventually did a factory reset, and set things up from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.