Cannot import pool after USB failure

AvalonZulu

Cadet
Hi all,

I've been searching around for an answer or direction before I post here. But I'm stuck. And hesitant.

My USB that the OS was on failed Saturday. The USB is completely dead. I got a new one, and loaded up the same version of freenas on it and booted it up on the machine. I tried the Auto Import feature, and it didn't give me an option in the drop down. On the documentation it said to use the command "zpool import" which I did, but it gives me this:

Code:
   pool: Media                                                                                                                     
     id: 16638192744060585509                                                                                                       
  state: UNAVAIL                                                                                                                   
 status: The pool was last accessed by another system.                                                                             
 action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.                                                               
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-EY                                                                                         
 config:                                                                                                                           

Media                                           UNAVAIL  unsupported feature(s)                                             
          raidz1-0                                      ONLINE                                                                     
            gptid/e0c5b066-a00d-11e9-912f-1c1b0d422091  ONLINE                                                                     
            gptid/33abab6b-9f70-11e9-9edf-1c1b0d422091  ONLINE                                                                     
            gptid/c1f51f2b-a06a-11e9-971b-1c1b0d422091  ONLINE                                                                     
            gptid/25c3fd4c-9c66-11e9-80bf-1c1b0d422091  ONLINE

I followed that illumos link, and basically my only option is to try "zpool import -f" ?

I'm not sure what to do here, and I'd be extremely appreciative for any guidance.

System Info:
FreeNAS 9.2.1.9
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240 @ 3.10GHz
Memory: 3473MB

artlessknave

Wizard
"unsupported feature(s)"
it looks like you have a version mismatch of the pool zfs version vs in the installed zfs version, or else somehow had some kind of feature added to the pool that you no longer have available (maybe something like znapzend?, im not clear how that works but it says it adds properties to the pool).