Can neither connect Web Interface nor start NETCLI after upgrade to 11.3

PaddyNo

Cadet
I recently updated to 11.3, but now I can't connect anymore through the Web Interface nor start the local NETCLI to configure my network.

I used the former lagg0 (on em0 and bge0) with static IP-address and it worked fine. After the upgrade, this IP-address isn't assigned anymore, even if the interface reports to be active. The ifconfig command doesn't show any inet entry on both interfaces em0 and bge0, so also none on lagg0. So it seems that I need to re-configure or remove the lagg, but how?

Again, /etc/netcli doesn't start and reports "The web interface could not be accessed. Please check the network configuration" and loops back to the login.

I though to delete the group "lagg" with ifconfig... Would it help?

Thanks and regards, Paddy

Update: I used the command "ifconfig lagg0 192.168.x.x netmask 255.255.255.0 up" and the Web Infterface is working agin.

Last edited:

Nuubo

Cadet
Hi there, I had same issue and manual configuration is needed, interface can not be edited trough WEB interface and reboot is not possible if you have no physical access to the system

I tried to reload configuration, but issue persists. I hope you can find the root cause of this. I have no problem with FreeNAS mini, but I am using another server from Dell with just one interface.