Bugs detected Beta.1

Isma

Contributor
Various bugs detected

- I have a distribution of two rj45 only detects the connection of 10gb.
1692497495470.png

- When I want to rearrange the information on the dashboard, it doesn't allow after some changes, hopefully keep changing. (only swimming pools)
1692497689704.png

- I changed the pool of apps, and when I unmounted the ssd and recovered my main installation, the ones installed in the other pool still appeared. Visual error because I connect to nextcloud without being able to see it in the gui.

- When deploying apps, same visual issue, what happens?

1692497613008.png

- I have a problem that did not happen to me before, nor did I change permissions, but in the advanced settings of the apps I get the same error all the time.

1692497638021.png

ADD: Error Visual

They are two different SSD type pools

SSD and SSD Blue

The ZVOLs of the VMs are on SSD Blue
App files on SSD

When I deploy SSD it appears under the other pool and they are mixed together

1694480188061.png

Last edited:

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
The interface issue and the apps issue with the N/A should be addressed in RC.1.

I tried reproducing the reordering of the dashboard but have not been able to reproduce this, I suggest submitting a bug with a video and a debug.
On the Final issue above, was this post upgrade where an app was previously deployed or after a new installation?

Isma

Contributor
Intenté reproducir el reordenamiento del tablero pero no pude reproducir esto, sugiero enviar un error con un video y una depuración.

Do you see the points to click and drag the square where you want? I can't with the pools

On the Final issue above, was this post upgrade where an app was previously deployed or after a new installation?
Do you mean the eternal visual display of nextcloud? the failures are all in the update to cobian, the apps of version 22 were already installed, it was a restart and it doesn't seem to happen, but we slow down again when you install and uninstall apps, and it's time to restart, it's only beta version, nothing important

what is more annoying is the error in the advanced settings of the apps, I can't modify them because I can't save them if I do

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
Do you see the points to click and drag the square where you want? I can't with the pools
The storage widget with the pools can be moved but the pools cannot, I have raised a bug for this - thank you
NAS-123642

Do you mean the eternal visual display of nextcloud? the failures are all in the update to cobian, the apps of version 22 were already installed, it was a restart and it doesn't seem
No I was referring to the advanced settings issue, I was asking if this was impacting an app previously installed before upgrade or after configuring a new app.

Isma

Contributor
The storage widget with the pools can be moved but the pools cannot, I have raised a bug for this - thank you
NAS-123642
yes, that's it

No I was referring to the advanced settings issue, I was asking if this was impacting an app previously installed before upgrade or after configuring a new app.

I had no problems in 22, as soon as I updated cobia, when I tried to change the IP, for example, I got that error, the advanced options don't work for me at the moment, I hope nothing is misconfigured

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
yes, that's it

I had no problems in 22, as soon as I updated cobia, when I tried to change the IP, for example, I got that error, the advanced options don't work for me at the moment, I hope nothing is misconfigured
A fix is expected in RC.1 for this issue : NAS-123528

Isma

Contributor
The interface issue and the apps issue with the N/A should be addressed in RC.1.

I tried reproducing the reordering of the dashboard but have not been able to reproduce this, I suggest submitting a bug with a video and a debug.
ADD: Error Visual

They are two different SSD type pools

SSD and SSD Blue

The ZVOLs of the VMs are on SSD Blue
App files on SSD

When I deploy SSD it appears under the other pool and they are mixed together
1694480845080.png