Bandwith Graph Backwards

thadrumr

Cadet
I recently upgarded my Truenas Production and backup NAS to Scale Bluefin and noticed that the bandwidth graph in the GUI is reporting backwards. For example I am doing a ZFS replication pushing from Prod to Backup and the my Backup nas shows 100MiBps (just over 1Gbps) of outbound bandwidth but this should be receive bandwidth as it's receiving data. I am also showing the reverse in my Prod NAS it's showing the same bandwidth as Inbound though it's sending data to the Backup nas This was not the case in Angelfish. This is in the network widget in the main Dashboard. If I click on Network Reports it shows correctly. Here is an example from my Backup NAS showing Out bandwidth of 118MiB/s but below that shown in blue incomming 953.7m of bandwidth.

Screenshot 2023-01-31 105310.png

Last edited:

Rhinofart

Cadet
I see the exact same thing as you. But, you notice that the 2 sections are opposites? The IN from one section matches the OUT of the other. One of those weird little things that the UI QA team should have caught. Hopefully the Feb update fixes it. It's murder on my OCD.

TNS_Bandwidth.jpg