automatic import and mounting of external exfat storage

ccdff

Dabbler
Hi fellow TrueNasers

I have a Blackmagic Camera which utilises external exfat SSDs. My goal is to plug in the ssd over usb and the NAS automatically import it. It does not need to create a folder structure based on exif data, but that of course would be ideal.

But I'm stuck at even mounting the SSD. After creating a new folder /mnt/usb, loading the fuse and mount /dev/da1s1 /mnt/usb/.

I tried: https://www.truenas.com/community/threads/mount-usb-external-drive.38960/ but didn't get any results.

When trying to use pkg I get this problem:
Updating local repository catalogue...
pkg: file:///usr/ports/packages/meta.txz: No such file or directory
repository local has no meta file, using default settings
pkg: file:///usr/ports/packages/packagesite.txz: No such file or directory
Unable to update repository local
Error updating repositories!

I hope someone can give me some pointers. If it works without pkg that would be awesome but I don't mind getting my hands a bit diy.

cheers
ccdff

sretalla