Artwork in Sickbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to recompile Pillow with libjpeg support, so I needed pip. Pip wouldn't install without first forcing an upgrade of python.
Maybe you're right, I'm not sure. I don't know how to upgrade a plugin, it was easier for me to just debug the problem.
Once it's working you can just do a git pull every now and then to update sickbeard.

Having no fanart in sickbeard is about drawing a line in the sand :), it works very well besides that with sab2sickbeard postprocessing.

Thanks for the plugin Joshua, it reduced my setup time for freenas considerably!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I had to recompile Pillow with libjpeg support, so I needed pip. Pip wouldn't install without first forcing an upgrade of python.
Maybe you're right, I'm not sure. I don't know how to upgrade a plugin, it was easier for me to just debug the problem.
Once it's working you can just do a git pull every now and then to update sickbeard.

Having no fanart in sickbeard is about drawing a line in the sand :), it works very well besides that with sab2sickbeard postprocessing.

Thanks for the plugin Joshua, it reduced my setup time for freenas considerably!

I'm saying, even if you deleted python entirely using pkg, everything would still run fine with my PBI. My PBI uses a local copy of python so the only problem was the libjpeg shared library. Hope that makes sense, but I'm glad you got it working either way.

git pull? sickbeard can update in the app... If you install it from my PBI the .git directory isn't even there and you have to use the source method.

Welcome, happy to make people's lives a bit easier. :)

Well, it makes a little sense, thanks for explaining it. In the end I'm just a pragmatist hacker.
git pull? sickbeard can update in the app... If you install it from my PBI the .git directory isn't even there and you have to use the source method.
Aha, ok, I always assumed it did a git pull in the background.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Well, it makes a little sense, thanks for explaining it. In the end I'm just a pragmatist hacker.

Aha, ok, I always assumed it did a git pull in the background.

Depends on how you install it. If it has the .git directory it does, git is much more efficient then just downloading the whole source compressed up.

And either way, thanks, I releazed I'm using the default jpeg library and not libjpeg-turbo. Gonna try to implement the change next weekend into my PBI.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.