An error occurred when access GUI URL after installing to 9.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I've been running FreeNas 8.3 on VMfor over a year without a single hiccup. I decided today after reading the forums to update to 9.1.1. I did a clean install on the VM and setup exactly as previous. The first time after logging in GUI...the red light was blinking and I waited to be allowed to change password. Suddenly, I received the below message. I closed out and tried again, several times each time not even getting the enter the GUI before immediately getting the error message.

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.
Faithfully yours, nginx.

I already try from different browsers and different machines with the same result, cleared cache, made sure cookies were allowed, just about everything my newbie mind could research or think of and it still doesn't work!!!

I deleted and reinstalled on the VM several times and each time the same. Yes, I can ping to the ip address assigned and the ip address I manually assigned.

PLEASE HELP! I figured this would be simple thing, that now has turned into several frustrating hours.

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.