Alert options and syncing server help

CLevan

Cadet
I recently started working at a secondhand tech shop and found that our TrueNAS is basically secondhand parts thrown together. I managed to revive the old (but still good) Dell 1U server that the previous tech was too lazy to fix and put TrueNAS on it. My plan is to keep the Dell in the main room on a rack then the other in another room for safety. All my TrueNAS knowledge is what I’ve learnt over two days of trying to get it running and I have three things I would really like to achieve:

1) I would like to receive email/app/text alerts when either or both the servers shutdown and turn on again (I already have email alerts working)

2) I’d really like both servers to continually sync so if data is added or removed on one it’ll mimic the other and vice versa so that in the event one fails the other will still be available with the updated data and both being accessible at all times. Right now they both are usable and I’ve got everyone saving to one over the other.

3) Is it possible to get a daily email with a summary of stuff like max and min CPU temps and usage, storage space, and errors?

I’m not very familiar with shell and Linux based systems but I’m very keen to learn. I’m unsure what version is running on the old one but it looks the same as my newest one.