9.10 update - invalid certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorious1

Guru
I took a chance and went from 9.3 to 9.10. Apparently it was mostly successful, as I can SSH into it and my media player can access it via NFS. Problem is webgui access. I get this in my browser

"An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.0.102. You have received an invalid certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent and give them the following information: Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate containing a unique serial number. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

I did have everything set up with with https and certificates. Now I don't know what to do. Please advise.

Glorious1

Guru
@cyberjock has a recent post on how to correct this--can't locate it right now on Tapatalk, but you should be able to.
Hmm, haven't found it by searching, nor by scanning the titles of threads in his last several hundred posts. Must be in a thread started for something else maybe. I'm clueless.

Glorious1

Guru
Status
Not open for further replies.