12.0U1.1 broke JAIL network connection

Prophet4NO1

Dabbler
I have my plex jail on a separate LAN port (dual NIC motherboard) and everything worked fine till I did the most recent update a week ago. Since then it floods the DHCP for the VLAN connected to that port and blocks all other traffic from getting an IP on that VLAN. And in some cases even block connections altogether. The only fix is kill the jail and unplug the cable from the switch.

Basic setup.

Jail - I made a bridge/VLAN that connects to igb1 (igb0 is the main port for the file server). In the jail config I had vnet set to auto. In the network settings I had the vnet set to vnet0:bridge99 (bridge99 has VLAN99 as a member and VLAN99 is tied to igb1 interface). Everything has been working like this for a couple years, just fine.

Switch - Unifi 24 port managed. I set the two ports connected to the server to only allow their required networks to connect to them. Primary LAN for igb0 and VLAN99 for igb1. I even made sure the IPMI port was only on the primary LAN.

I even tried swapping out my firewall to see if that was somehow the issue. I am using Untangle currently. Popped out the drive and swapped pfsense back in. Same issue. Back on Untangle now. So, pretty sure not a firewall/router issue. I am at a loss. I tried to rollback but the issue continued. I have no clue what is going on at this point. My next thing to try is just wiping the bridge and VLAN and try just a direct connection to igb1. But I recall this not working in the past and that it has to be configured as it is now to work. Or at least it used to be.

Prophet4NO1

Dabbler
So, I have remade the bridge and vlan interfaces. Still getting the floods across the vlan that is killing connections to many of the devices on it. Oddly, it seems to effect the wireless devices more than the wired ones. Or at least effects them faster. The strangest part is there is no exact time frame for how long it takes to break things. Some times it takes only a few minutes. Other times it takes several hours. Are there any ideas or other ways to configure the jail on the other LAN port? I am not sure what cause this to start being an issue.

I have another server on the way, so if I can not solve this I will be maybe setting up plex on the other server in a VM. Then the jail will no longer be an issue. But I would rather solve this and avoid moving the Plex server.