11.2 Release ISO stuck on disk selection screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewH

Dabbler
Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my NAS install to the latest 11.2 release with the fresh-install config upload method. My problem is that the installer is stuck at the disk selection screen. I put the checkmarks on my system drives, hit enter and there it stays, not going any further. I have tried rewriting the image to USB, same behaviour. The ISO works, have tried it in VirtualBox and has installed succesfully there.

I'm basically stuck at the screen attached.

I've tried selecting one or the other USB Drives, I've tried booting EFI or BIOS, the installer is basically stuck at this screen.

Also want to add, the system is currently running 11.0-U2. It is booted up again and running as expected, I'm not sure why it won't go past that point in the installer as the 11.0-U2 installer has no problem.

Hardware is:
z270 Asrock Taichi, i5-7500, 64GB RAM with 6 HDDs for the ZFS pool, and 2 8GB USB Drives(mirror) for the system drive. In the BIOS it is set to boot legacy first and secure boot is off.

Attachments

• IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

AndrewH

Dabbler
No I was not able to get past this screen. Want to try with the las 11.1-u6 iso at some point. It is not urgent to make the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.