Make VM Storage Safe, Accessible, and Economical.
Secure, unified, and cost-effective backing storage for mission-critical VMs
IT organizations are transforming their services so they can deliver them faster to customers, while reducing TCO. A solution based on iXsystems servers and TrueNAS unified storage appliances provides a highly available, high performance, and feature-rich infrastructure for mission-critical VMs. TrueNAS provides freedom of choice. It supports VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-v, and various Open Source hypervisors including KVM and bhyve.
Make VMs safe
TrueNAS delivers unrivaled data integrity protection.
- Based on FreeNAS, the world’s #1 Open Source software-defined storage operating system.
- Keep VMs and their data safe by using the next-generation OpenZFS file system.
- Improve reliability through built-in self-healing bit rot mitigation, unlimited instant snapshots, replication, and encryption.
- Secure VMs against ransomware attacks.
- Backup VMs locally, remotely, and to the cloud.
Make VMs accessible
- Share multiple files worldwide.
- Unify access to block, file, and object data.
- Reduce the number of storage arrays required to support your VMs.
- High Availability with 99.999% uptime ensures a VM is always ready.
Make VMs economical
- Cost-effective enterprise-grade storage with a TCO lower than Dell EMC, NetApp, and others.
- Certified with Citrix, VMware, and Veeam and integrated with vSphere and Hyper-V to lower storage TCO.
- Increase server consolidation.
- Tool-less design, modular architecture, and US-based white-glove support lower operation cost.
Find Out More
Deploying a virtualization solution doesn’t have to be daunting. Let iXsystems help. We’ve conducted countless deployments and have decades of experience in providing VM storage and server solutions driven by Open Source for thousands of clients, many which have been with us for over a decade. Learn more about TrueNAS from the resources below or by filling out a quote, emailing email@example.com, or calling 1.855.GREP.4.IX.
Make an Appointment
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I know I can easily bring back a Virtual Machine if something goes wrong and that makes me sleep well at night.”
– Steve Davidson,
Ashland Food Co-Op
“Previously, updates to VMware would take everything down for 3 to 4 hours. With our TrueNAS system, they only take about 30 minutes.”
– Peter Losher,
“When doing maintenance at 3am, every minute counts. And TrueNAS saves us a good number of them. Boot times and VM build times have been reduced by more than half.”
– Todd Lamonia,
IT WorldWide Services
“Unlike other solutions we’ve used in the past, we don’t have to babysit TrueNAS in order to maintain a certain level of performance. This makes meeting our clients’ growing needs a much simpler process.”
– Marty Godsey,