FreeNAS® Certified Servers
FreeNAS is the world’s most popular storage operating system.
Built on ZFS, FreeNAS includes enterprise-level features like deduplication and compression, copy-on-write with checksum compare, snapshots and replication, support for multiple hypervisor solutions, and much more.
Cost Effective Solutions
If you are looking for a value-based storage solution on a limited budget, FreeNAS Certified is ideal for your needs.
Supports the FreeNAS Project
FreeNAS is an Open Source platform built upon the tireless effort of countless people. Purchasing your system from iXsystems® puts money and commitment back into the community while releasing products that are secure, safe and stable.
Servers Specifically Optimized for FreeNAS
While FreeNAS works on a broad range of hardware platforms, iX has developed and tested a suite of products that are optimized for maximum performance. iX takes the time to test and tune our storage appliances, allowing us the ability to provide a top of the line solution and provide the best hardware support possible.
Fully Preconfigured, Taking the Guesswork out of Setup
We mirror the boot devices so if one device goes down, each FreeNAS appliance stays up seamlessly. iX is committed to providing the best hardware and the very best level of service.
- All-flash and HDD/hybrid versions available
- Pre-installed with the latest FreeNAS on a mirrored, dedicated, internal flash device
- Hot-swap functionality with tool-less, front-loading drive bays
- Redundant energy efficient power supply and cooling fans
- Support for media streaming, multiple file & block protocols, web applications, and much more
- Includes OpenZFS compression to save space and improve disk performance
- Host VMs, files, backup repositories, media libraries, and databases
- Intelligent storage optimization saves space and improves performance
- Remote management. Guaranteed FreeNAS compatibility
- 3-Year hardware warranty