ZFS Snapshots list is missing some entries or part entries in Chrome web browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

me3ohm

Cadet
In 8.0.4-RELEASE-p2, I have noticed the ZFS Snapshots list is missing some whole and/or part entries when viewed in the Chrome web browser (version 19.0.1084.52). The bottom of the list disappears.

If I increase the height of the DIV for the list content, the entries are shown correctly.

<div class="dojoxGridContent" dojoattachpoint="contentNode" hidefocus="hidefocus" role="presentation" style="height: 550px; width: 1609px; ">

This doesn't appear to be a problem in Firefox or IE, so just a bug with Chrome.

andyl

Explorer
Was hoping for a fix in 8.3.0 - but still have the same bug :(

bollar

Patron
I see the same thing in Safari sometimes and have left comments in Ticket 1369.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
This really sounds like more of a problem with the browser or how it processes the webpage than a problem with FreeNAS.

andyl

Explorer
Just like to flag that I still have this issue, is it on the list for a fix?

The only browser I don't get the issue with is Firefox. It may be that FF is the only correctly implemented browser, but it would be nice if this issue could be tested/resolved against the other major browsers (Chrome & IE, at least).

Thanks.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
You can put a ticket in at support.freenas.org. It won't get fixed without a ticket and some kind of info on what is actually broken though.

Status
Not open for further replies.