SOLVED ZFS replication on same system

zookeeper21

Dabbler
So I never figured out why it used to work and suddenly stopped working, so I deleted replication task and created new one and doesn't work anymore.
This happens randomly and has never figured out. If someone can point me to right direction.
Here are screenshot all setting which I believe for replication task!

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

I removed "auto-%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M" this from Also include Naming schema and it didn't work.

I have same settings for doing replication to other TrueNAS and it works. If you want me post for that replication, let me know.

zookeeper21

Dabbler
Any one can help?

Kris Heslop

Dabbler

zookeeper21

Dabbler
Thanks. I solved issued.
TrueNAS Core >>>> Replication >>>>> TrueNAS Scale
TrueNAS Core >>>> Replication >>>>> Same system
I rolled backed to last snapshot exist on Scale system and same system. Deleted all snapshots which are newer on Scale. On core, I deleted all snapshot which are newer than Scale except only last new one. Then I ran this command on Core as it is PUSH for replication.

I fixed for all replication I was having issue on same system and on second system. It is working as of now.

For Scale
Code:
zfs send -i MainOne/Photos@auto-2022-03-12_00-00 MainOne/Photos@auto-2022-03-19_12-00 | ssh root@IP OF SYSTEM zfs recv -v MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Photos

For same system:
Code:
zfs send -i SSD1GB/Photos@auto-2022-03-12_00-00 SSD1GB/Photos@auto-2022-03-19_12-00 | zfs recv -v MainOne/Photos

I got some idea from this blogpost to try - https://blog.programster.org/send-and-receive-zfs-snapshots

I made some changes to my files and let replication do it thing overnight and it worked.