Webdav-URL Not Found

swingarm

Dabbler
I keep getting a "Not Found The requested URL /test was not found on this server." Not even getting to the username/password dialog box.

I have followed the FreeNAS Webdav instructions exactly several times across 2 different FreeNAS servers(one for testing, one for actual use). I also tried accessing from 3 different Windows computers on the network. I have searched multiple times on these forums and Google. I am at a complete stalemate. Everything else on my FreeNAS server works(including Samba and the FreeNAS web configuration UI) but I just can't find out why it's not finding the Webdav connection. I'm using version 11.2-U3.

D

dlavigne

Is the webdav service started? Anything in /var/log/messages when the connection fails? Is there a firewall on the network?

swingarm

Dabbler
1. The Web interface displays that it's started.

2. There's nothing in /var/log/messages about anything related to webdav

3. The router has a OpenWRT on it for a firewall

I am getting this today.. been using same setup for over a year and today all of a sudden it wont sync with my foldersync app. So I tried to connect using the url in a browser and it dont work.. Think they broke it in the update

it give the authentication screen but even making sure the password is right this is what happens.. even changed it.. the app says handshake failure so its something with the authentication i am guessing. if i figure it out i'll post back because it is the only option that usually works with my Foldersync app to wirelessly copy files from phone to free space and archive to nas

Attachments

• webdav1.PNG
    webdav1.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 458
  • WebDav2.PNG
    WebDav2.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 356