Web UI for Plugins Never Finishes Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobnas

Dabbler
The title says it all. In the picture below is what happens when I try to manage my installed plugins. I can let this page run for hours without it ever loading. Can someone please point me to where the logs for this might be located so I can troubleshoot further please? I have pretty much nothing to go on so the troubleshooting I have done is minimal at best. I can not believe how hard it is to find log locations for this by just googling. I've had this problem with my system for months (I'm not exactly sure how long anymore), and have just recently gotten pissed off enough to seek help. The only plugins I had installed at the time were Plex and Transmission. As I'm writing this, I'm just now remembering I had some serious permissions problems with my plugin jails from something stupid I did where I recursively set my Jails data set recursively to 777. I changed them back later to the owner user Root, and group wheel. with 755 permissions, and manually fixed a few other directories. anyone know if this is the problem, or where else I can start to look?

upload_2016-1-24_21-58-1.png

Things I have done so far:
1) I have rebooted and cold booted the server of course.
2) Backed up my config and re-installed Freenas onto a different flash drive, I immediately restored the config, and the issue persists.
3) I have poked around the logs in /var/logs, but the ones I checked didn't seem to be relevant, and or they were dated over a year ago.
4) Watched the console messages as I browse to the page hoping for an error to research, but I have not received one.

My Hardware:
It's all running on an HP DL380 G7. Dual Xeon X5660's, 144GB of ECC Ram, I've got an HP branded intel quad port Gb Ethernet card as well as some off the shelf 1Gb Ethernet Intel nic, in addition to the 4 built in Intel Nics. My drives are connected via a IBM m1015 flashed to IT mode. My Jails sit on a 6 drive Raidz2 of 10k SAS drives. My system dataset is a 5 x 2TB Raidz2 of WD and Seagate SATA drives. I also have a test pool of 500 GB drives that are currently in a 3 x 2 Mirror. I currently have a 60 GB OCZ zill on my test set for playing around.

noobnas

Dabbler
Well, apparently my problem was with my transmission Jail. Removing it forcibly with the Warden command did the trick. It had been acting pretty quirky anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.