WEB UI errors

JohnFLi

Contributor
hello all...
I had forgotten about the freenas/UI option (i had just been using the old style) anyway, everytime I open it up, I get a couple of errors (none when using the old interface)

Code:
Error 201:[ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 906, in _method_lookup
    serviceobj = self.get_service(service)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 823, in get_service
    return self.__services[name]
KeyError: 'network.general'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 150, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 915, in call_method
    serviceobj, methodobj = self._method_lookup(message['method'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 909, in _method_lookup
    raise CallError(f'Method "{method_name}" not found in "{service}"', CallError.ENOMETHOD)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general"

Code:
Error 22:rrdtool failed: ERROR: opening '/var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost//disk-da60/disk_ops.rrd': No such file or directory

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 150, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 921, in call_method
    return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 884, in _call
    return await methodobj(*args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 491, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/stats.py", line 111, in get_data
    raise ValueError('rrdtool failed: {}'.format(err.decode()))
ValueError: rrdtool failed: ERROR: opening '/var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost//disk-da60/disk_ops.rrd': No such file or directory

anyting i need to care about or easily correctable?

ALSO (maybe a new topic line needed)
but I'm afraid to update past FreeNAS-11.1-U7
THe reason being, is everytime I reboot the system, it gets stuck in a constant reboot...... I will then push the power button, wait a few, push it again to start up....boots just fine.
Thoughts?

JohnFLi

Contributor
Well, this is no longer an issue.
Friday the system and users was working and connection fine....Monday morning, it chose to no-longer talk to our domain controllers to let people connect to SMB.
a few reboots (which rebooting always has an issue as I would have to physically power off, then back on) the issue did not fix itself.
I figured, at this point i might as well upgrade to 12.x as the system isn't working anyway.....after a while and very choice words, the system came backup.....it was the newer version!!
still users couldn't connect to shares.
ended up removing all the settings in 'directory serveices/active directoy', saving it.....then re-adding. poof, it now works again.

(I am not about to test the rebooting issue)