Wasabi Cloud Backup and Cloud Sync Tasks

Gilley7997

Dabbler
Has anyone used Wasabi with the Cloud Sync Tasks? After a bunch of analysis decided to go with Wasabi for backing up some information, I know that the data is encrypted at rest with a key that they have, and I was looking for a way in the cloud sync task to specify and use the SSE-C features but I don't know if they are available in the cloud sync tasks.

Also any of you that do use wasabi or any of the other cloud providers with the cloud sync tasks, do you encrypt all your data before storing with the Remote Encryption options, or just certain files or shares, or do you trust the provider to do what there supposed to do. Just trying to gauge best practices on what you all are doing. Obviously none of the buckets will be public for this, but trying to gauge best practice, and also make sure that if I have a way if I use the encryption options on FreeNAS I can retrieve the data in another way or tool, should this FreeNAS system die.

Thanks for any input you all have.

Gilley7997

Dabbler
I find it hard to believe that I would be the first person trying to use this service, but maybe that's the case. I guess on to some experimentation.