upgrade to 11.2-beta2 - cannot login to UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

shumi

Dabbler
trying to login to the console, which previously worked on the same address in v11.1-U5 - http://192.168.2.XX:55400/ui/sessions/signin

popup on UI reads: "System is not yet available, please wait". (please see screenshot.)

although I can't access the UI, all the jails are up and running, and terminal works correctly. Tried on different browsers, cache / cookies.... same issue.

any ideas, how to resolve the issue?

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 4.38.29 PM.png

D

dlavigne

Are you sure the IP address didn't change? That error typically means it can't connect to the IP you specified.

diskdiddler

Wizard
Try a new incognito tab or even another browser.
How much memory do you have?
Also yeah be positive you have the right IP

shumi

Dabbler
Yes, doubled check and I am logging in with the correct ip / port. The URL is displayed in the terminal as well.
If I wasn't using the correct URL it wouldn't have displayed that page, but rather 'page not found' or 'connection has timed out'.

Tried different browsers, cleared cache & cookies, incognito tab, still get the same web page.

rolled back to 11.1-U5, legacy UI works perfectly, so I doubt it if it's a memory issue. I have 8G.

Like I mentioned freenas and jails work perfectly, just cannot login to the UI. ;(

Kawtipping

Cadet
You need to go to the terminal itself and change your network settings back to what they were. I just had the same issue. I am sure there will be another update shortly though as now now, very few of the menus actually work. I am going to roll back right now as the update also broke my Active Directory setup and I am unable to change those settings currently in the UI.

wblock

Documentation Engineer
Why is the URL in the first post specifying port 55400?

Post #6 is a newer version of FreeNAS. Please force a refresh in the browser, or try Firefox if that is not the browser already being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.