Unable to reach FreeNAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

80singsamir

Cadet
Hi All,
am new here, so please bear with me, i know about computers, but not good with networking. I DL freenas and it booted well but when i try to access the IP address from my win10 laptop, its says the could not find the ip address,all my devices are on the same home network. The free nas is loaded on a flash drive which is lugged on my old windows 7 PC. I have googled and watched you tube but no help. Please suggest what i am doing wrong. Thanks

kdragon75

Wizard
If you cant reach, use a ladder...

Anyhow, have you verified your FreeNAS is on the same network/subnet from the console? Tell us a bit about how it all hooked up.

ethereal

Guru
Hi All,
am new here, so please bear with me, i know about computers, but not good with networking. I DL freenas and it booted well but when i try to access the IP address from my win10 laptop, its says the could not find the IP address,all my devices are on the same home network. The free nas is loaded on a flash drive which is lugged on my old windows 7 PC. I have googled and watched you tube but no help. Please suggest what i am doing wrong. Thanks
have you installed freenas to a drive ?

and please supply the information required in forum rules (you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up)

we also need more detail of what you did - all steps. the more things you tell us the better - i would also recommend reading the userguide

Last edited:

Inxsible

Guru

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
Status
Not open for further replies.