Unable to install any plugin unless done manually

Mijoki

Cadet
For some reason I am unable to install any plugin unless I manually create a jail and install them via CLI.

I am currently trying to install Plex on my Freenas machine (Currently running FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2). The box itself is just an old PC of mine (i7 870, 8GB RAM). Currently it is connected to the router (NETGEAR Nighthawk RAX200) via a devolo powerline adapter. I have given the box a static IP address within the router and I am able to ping websites and other IPs without a problem.

When I try to install the Plex plugin (or any plugin for that matter) using the pre done basic config I get this error when trying to create the plugin/jail:
Screenshot_20200701-045942.png

DHCP is handled by my router and is working fine for all other devices on the network (Including the freenas box which was automatically assigned an IP before I set a static one).

If I turn off DHCP and input a static IP I am instead greeted with this error:
Screenshot_20200701-050856.png

I am however able to get around all of this by creating a jail without DHCP, then setting the static IP on the router for the vnet MAC address, then restarting the jail. If I don't set the static IP in the router then the jail is unable to ping anything and does not even show up as an attached device to the router.

Note: The static IP I am assigning for the jail is already available on the router.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix/troubleshoot this?