SOLVED Unable to Import and use ZPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkavis

Explorer
Hi

My USB stick went bad and I created a new install with 9.10 and then when I tried to import, it says it can be imported but degraded. So I still imported.

My ZFS volume ZMEDIA shows as DEGARDED when I do 'zpool list' but doesn't show anything on the web ui.

What can I do to restore it properly?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

• zpool list.JPG
    zpool list.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 336

nojohnny101

Wizard
post the output of "zpool status"

rs225

Guru
You probably need to shut FreeNAS down, and then check your cables. One of your two drives is not showing up.

venkavis

Explorer
Thank you . I totally fogot that there was another disk for mirroring and connected.

That helped and zpool list shows ZMEDIA online, But I am not able to see anything in the We UI. I can only view disks. How So get to see all the volumes in the ZMEDIA?

venkavis

Explorer
Thank you . I totally fogot that there was another disk for mirroring and connected.

That helped and zpool list shows ZMEDIA online, But I am not able to see anything in the We UI. I can only view disks. How So get to see all the volumes in the ZMEDIA?

I found the thread as below.
https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/zfs-pool-missing-from-gui-but-visible-in-cli.4075/

then issued the export command from the shell and went to the web ui and then did an import and everything shows up now.

Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.