SOLVED Unable to decrypt Volumes

NASOD6572

Dabbler
I had/have had Freenas version 11.1 U7 up and running well. I tried to update to 11.2 without success, so reverted back to11.1 without any problems. I recently tried to update again this time on a USB flash drive instead of a CD as previously attempted. The install still would not work, so I went to revert again but my machine would not boot off the USBs this time into the older boot envirerment. I figured I would just go with a fresh install of 11.1 since I had a recent configuration backup file. Once I had the new install up and running, I loaded the configuration file and everything seemed fine until I tried to unlock my volumes. I get the following error when I try:

Unlock

Environment:

Software Version: FreeNAS-11.1-U7 (b45bfcf29)
Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://192.168.1.156/storage/volume/1/unlock/?X-Progress-ID=5d9d91ad-bb2e-48c6-863e-a2fbe707916b

Traceback:
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py" in inner
42. response = get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _legacy_get_response
249. response = self._get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _get_response
178. response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view
162. return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view
23. return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/storage/views.py" in volume_unlock
1036. form.done(volume=volume)
File "./freenasUI/storage/forms.py" in done
2873. raise MiddlewareError(msg)

Exception Type: MiddlewareError at /storage/volume/1/unlock/
Exception Value: [MiddlewareError: Volume could not be imported: 2 devices failed to decrypt]

I am 110% certain I am using the correct paraphrase and Key; I have used the same ones many times in the past when I have had to reboot the machine without a problem. I even have two backup keys stored locally on two different machines.

I am at a loss of how to fix this is there is even a way? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Most important to me are the twelve years of pictures and videos of of children growing up.

I am quite new to this and naive.

Thank you in advanced!