Unable to add additional NFS Shares

mvipe01

Dabbler
Hello,

I have been running TrueNAS Scale Angelfish for some time but wanted to test out Bluefin before upgrading completely but I am having a few issues.

My main issue is I am able to add (1) NFS share but unable to add ANY additional shares. When I add a second share after selecting the PATH and Description and Networks I click Save. After clicking SAVE it immediately greys out and now has a red cancel circle over the cursor and the button is now disabled.

If I (x) out of the add NFS window the new share is not listed.

I am trying to duplicate my setup from my Angelfish node where you can see I have /mnt/data1/media and /mnt/data1/backups exporting whereas on Bluefin it will only let me add one NFS share per pool it seems.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• angelfish.png
    angelfish.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 117
  • bluefin.png
    bluefin.png
    408.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Whattteva

Wizard
Are media and backups actual distinct datasets or are they just folders (directories) under data1 dataset? You can only have one NFS export per filesystem.

mvipe01

Dabbler
Are media and backups actual distinct datasets or are they just folders (directories) under data1 dataset? You can only have one NFS export per filesystem.
Whattteva you are a genius! You just saved me a lot of hair pulling. My angelfish node has them all setup as individual datasets which I simply rsync'd over to the new bluefin test node. I saw the data folders there and completely forgot to create the datasets for each main folder since it was just a rsync copy.

Thank you!!!

Whattteva

Wizard
Happy to help!