Unable to access my NAS after installing plugin

JiXeR

Cadet
I'm new to TrueNAS, so please bear with me. I have been using TrueNAS Core for about 2 weeks and I've been storing my Plex media on the storage pool (RAID ZFS2 i think). Well, I was feeling frisky this morning and as I was poking around where I probably shouldn't have been (without doing research first), I saw that you can install the plex server directly on the NAS. I thought...how cool is that?! I could just have the server set up on the NAS, freeing up my main computer resources. So I clicked the install button and I think I may have messed up the network settings or something, because now I can't access the shared drive or the truenas web interface. I connected a monitor and keyboard to my NAS so I could see what's happening and it looks like it was frozen (no prompt, no input, nothing), so I rebooted. Upon reboot, it looks like everything is booting up normal, but then it starts going into 'Retrying command, 2 more tries remain', then 1 more try remain, then it just sits. nothing happens. my first thought was to reload TrueNAS (OS), but then I got a sick feeling in my stomach that all the work i've been doing to get everything onto that NAS will be lost. Is there an easy way to get access to TrueNAS again? Please help! (also, please remember, i've VERY new at this, so explain it like i'm stupid. lol)

JiXeR

Cadet
I'm sure this may make sense to somebody...but sadly, it doesn't to me

Attachments

• IMG_6602.jpg
    IMG_6602.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 110

JiXeR

Cadet
well, i was getting a little worried because nobody had responded here, but looks like TrueNAS saved the day! I just reloaded the OS, logged back in and imported the storage pools and everything is working perfectly now. how freaking easy!