Turning on plugins on freenas restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYPD

Dabbler
Hello,

I seem to have run into an issue on freenas 9.2.0 x64 and I'm not sure if it a bug or just failure on my part.

During server restart I can't get my plugin services to start up (Transmission and BTSync), I click on the service status button, the little loading animation starts up, but it still remains off. I've tried restarting the jails, but that did not help either.

The only solution I have found is to uninstall the plugins and the jails, and re-install it from the plugin store. Unfortunately when my server restarts or I shut it down and start it back up again, I am back to the same problem.

Any ideas to fix this or troubleshoot this problem?

D

dlavigne

Anything applicable in /var/log/messages of either the host or the jail?

NYPD

Dabbler
No nothing in /log/messages. The only thing I can find related to this issue is in log/nginx-access.log with information such as:

Code:
192.168.0.100 - - [10/Jan/2014:17:54:42 -0500] "GET /plugins/transmission/3/_s/start HTTP/1.1" 504 537 "http://192.168.0.102/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.72 Safari/537.36"

I'm not too savvy in this and am probably wrong, but i think it just my main computer trying to get freenas to run the transmission start up script. So pretty much anytime I click on the Service Status button, get requests gets logged to that file but nothing else.

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bug.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

Status
Not open for further replies.