TrueNAS Scale NFS with Proxmox (PVE)

Hello All first time posting here, I hope I give enough Info....
Issue Mounting an NFS Share that is hosted on TrueNAS Scale (22.12.3.3 ) it is the only NFS share on the server, I have many SMB that work fine.

Note: I have setup NFS shares with Open Media Vault that works, so I think I understand process and the Proxmox side is easy...

- I setup a new dataset on one of my pools and changed owner/group with the ACL editor that is an account that I use for this type of task a user called 'pve'
- I created a NFS share and in the advanced setting did the Maproot User and Maproot Group that match the ACL editor from that dataset
- On the NFS General options I have tried checking Enable NFSv4 and not Check NFSv4 and NFS ownership model

When I add the NFS share in Proxmox it is seeing the mount point (so I think the network path is good) and I can initially add the NFS share.... However when I try to add ISO or backup VM's to the share it error out or times out and then is un usable.... I have 3 standalone Prxmox server and it the same across all three... I also have another NFS share on OMV and I have no issues with that share....

I have verified the network path the TrueNAS server and Proxmox and on the same subnet
I believe its a setting on TrueNAS but I'm still to new to understand and I do not know where to look in the logs to find meaningful data to help troubleshoot

My thought gut reaction is its a permission issue but I made the owner of the dataset match the 'maproot user' and maproot group'?

I wanted to give an update, it turned out to be a networking issue ( I think). My Truenas has two physical NICs with the 1GB being only for management (tied GUI only to that IP) and the NFS share only listening on the 10GB NIC (IP). Those IPs where on different network. However my Proxmox IP was on the same subnet as the management IP of the Truenas. I saw packets getting dropped with "tcp:pa" between the management IP of the Truenas and the IP of the Proxmox. I disabled the management NIC and allowed management from any IP and add IP's for each subnet and allowed NFS to use/bind to those IP's. Now the NFS shares with Proxmox are stable and work.... I did not Wireshark it but it looks like/seemed like the NFS share was going over the management IP/NIC. I do not know that what software was the source of the issue or my network design.... It is now fixed so.... I'll move on....