TrueNAS Core disconnects when proxmox backup is performed

Hello all!

Here's my current setup:

I currently have an HP Thinclient T620 that runs TrueNAS-12.0-U8. So, I know it is discouraged to use Hard drive enclosures in Truenas but unfortunately that's the current setup. I have 3 servers that connect to the Truenas NFS share that I created (Current pool is a mirrored configuration with 2 Hard drives.) The Truenas NFS share is the storage of the Virtual Machines I'm running on those 3 servers. Usually each server has 1 VM running only.

Everything works fine, albeit a bit slow, which is fine. The problem is when I do backups of the VM via proxmox... So, in addition I also have another Striped pool which comprises of just a 1 TB external hard drive that I've also set up an NFS share with. Supposedly Proxmox backs up to this striped NFS share but whenever I do that I get this error...

Code:
truenas local dhclient 678 send packet no buffer space available
truenas local dhclient 678 network is down

When that happens the network goes down and I can't even ping the Truenas host IP. This ONLY happens when I do backups of the VMs to the striped Truenas NFS share AND when I attempt to migrate the storage of my VMs to local storage instead of the mirrored NFS share...

Any help is highly appreciated, Hardware is down below. Thanks!

Hardware:
  • HP Thinclient T620
    • CPU: AMD GX-217GA SOC with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
    • Hard drives attached via USB 3.0 enclosure (Orico) - :
      • 2x Hard Drives 1 TB storage / Mirrored configuration
    • RAM/Memory:
      • 1x 4 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
      • 1x 8 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz

Also, I'm planning to build a dedicated NAS server so this "jank" setup won't last long. I just need backups and vm migration to work