Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris230291

Patron
Hello. I just set up the Transmission plugin without a problem and even managed to download a torrent through the web GUI. However now i get this when i try to log into the GUI...

Code:
409: Conflict

Your request had an invalid session-id header.

To fix this, follow these steps:

When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and remember it
Add the updated header to your outgoing requests
When you get this 409 error message, resend your request with the updated header
This requirement has been added to help prevent CSRF attacks.

X-Transmission-Session-Id: sgsdfgsdfgsdfbsdfbsdvbsfghsfgbsfg

(I changed the ID incase I'm not supposed to show it.)

The only thing i have done since the initial set up is configure the remote GUI for access outside my local network (port forward etc). I have also changed the RPC port to 9092 so it doesn't conflict with Transmission on my desktop. (I remembered to change the port in the web browser too!)

Any ideas whats going on here?

Also, I am unable to delete files in my AFP share "Downloads" (Transmission download location) that were downloaded by transmission. What could be causing this issue?

Thanks,
Chris.

EDIT: The 409 problem has stopped now. An explanation as to why it happened would be appreciated though.

Still not able to delete downloaded files though.

D

dlavigne

Was this in Firefox? If so, a CSRF fix was recently committed for 9.1.0.

vaibhavyagnik

Dabbler
i encounter this problem on my android device when i try to open http://IP:9091/transmission/web/. However, if i try just http://IP:9091, the webgui opens up just fine. I dont know what causes it, but this is repeatable.
If you are not able to delete files on the AFP shares then it means that the user with which you have connected to the AFP shares does not have modify rights on that share.

Status
Not open for further replies.