Transmission problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

duttytd

Cadet
Hi guys, I'm running Freenas 9.2.1 and Transmission 2.84_2

Everything was running fine and I then moved house and changed ISP and then all my torrents I've downloaded from a website I use for music production torrents stopped seeding and downloading. Its saying things like this...

DM1.The.Drum.Machine.2.1.1.MacOSX
Tier 1
  • http://bt.audionews.org:80
    Announce error: Could not connect to tracker - Today 07:50:41 PM
    Next announce in 12 minutes
    Scrape error: Could not connect to tracker - Today 08:16:34 PM

Does anyone know what could be up? Would it be my ISP blocking the connection to this website?

I can download things from other sites that my ISP blocks so I'm really confused with it.

I am not really clued up with computer stuff so any help is greatly appreciated.

Anthony

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
This is not a transmission forum so getting answers here might be hard. Can you ping google from your jail? Do you even have network access from your jail? Are you using the same router as before and did you open up the ports needed?

duttytd

Cadet
This is not a transmission forum so getting answers here might be hard. Can you ping google from your jail? Do you even have network access from your jail? Are you using the same router as before and did you open up the ports needed?

Thanks for the reply. I don't know how to ping within the jail to be honest as I'm really new to all this stuff. I am not using the same router and I haven't touched the ports as I don't know about them.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.