Transmission- After Completion Script -Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

Dabbler
I am looking for a simple way to download a completion script for Transmission so that when seeding is done, it will remove the torrent from the list. All the scripts ive downloaded online dont seem to work. Can someone share their script file that is compatible with transmission where i simply point to the file and transmission knows how to use it?

Can the .SH file be placed anywhere in the jail? and i simply point to it on the plugin settings similar to how I point to the completed/incompleted folder paths?

Simplicity

Dabbler
plz note I did search and found some scripts but I cant get them to work. Im assuming they are outdated and dont take advantage of this new feature in Transmission.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if there is a way to trigger a script to run when seeding is done.
You might want to look into nzbToMedia, there might be options to do some post-processing without Sickrage/CouchPotato/Sonarr/ect..

I personally use nzbToMedia to delete torrents from transmission when the file downloads (when leeching is done) using transmission's 'script-torrent-done' setting.

Simplicity

Dabbler
Does SickRage support this feature? I Cant seem to find it though. I thought it would be easy to take advantage of transmissions built in feature.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.