Time Zone issue with Sickbeard, Sabnzbd and Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radalict

Cadet
I set up FreeNAS a few weeks back with the automated scripts for Sickbeard (SickRAGE), Sabnzbd, Transmission and Couch Potato. I have my NAS set to my timezone (Australia/Brisbane) and it reads the correct server time, but these scripts are all either ahead by 7 hours or behind by 17 hours. I'm not sure which is which.

Is there any way to correct this? I've tried the two options in Sickbeard for changing time zone to server or network time but neither seem to make a difference.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Note: I'm fairly beginner at all of this stuff so not very good with using SSH and consoles and the like to edit files.

D

dlavigne

Each Plugin is installed into its own jail, which has its own timezone. You can click the shell icon of each jail to change the timezone of that jail. The command itself is menu-driven, so easy to use. Once inside the jail's shell, type tzsetup, then use your arrow key to say NO at the UTC screen. Then use your arrow keys to select the country and timezone.

Radalict

Cadet
Who would have thought it would be so simple. Searched far and wide on google and found nothing at all. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.