Task manager sort on Trunas 12.0U6.1

FanBelt

Cadet
The task manager window in the upper right corner of the GUI is sort of useful especially when importing a disk, doing a scrub, etc.
The problem is: When doing a slow task like import or scrub, the task I want to monitor keeps scrolling down the task manager list.

It looks like the "Progress" column has a sortable column function that doesn't seem to work - for instance when I'm importing a disk that might be 29% done, when I click on the Progress column I expect the task list to be sorted out so that incomplete tasks are at the top (or bottom) of the list. But in this case the Progress column never wants to sort, unless I'm doing it wrong.

The Method column sort order function DOES seem to sort things out by method name.

Is there a way to make the task manager sort items by progress complete? Even better:: Is there a way to hide functions that are already 100% completed, so that the Task Manager only shows stuff that is currently in process? Which is the only interesting part. An estimated time to completion would be a great feature also.

pedz

Dabbler
I'm on TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1. The two sort columns appear to work but in my case, I'm pretty sure there is a missing task. I have a Cloud Sync task that is running (and I'm pretty sure it is because the target is getting updated) yet it isn't listed in the Task Manager so I can't easily tell the amount of progress it has made.