Tapatalk Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjws00

Guru
I'm throwing "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the administrator if the problem persists."

Tried a couple different androids an ipad and an iphone to rule out a version error. No dice.

Other forums are working fine on all platforms. This is probably 2 days old for me.

If this is a known glitch they are working on.... cool. But if everyone else is still up, I'd love to hear some ideas.

mjws00

Guru
Thanks. Still no dice for me. All other platforms but my Note3 were fresh adds. Note3 was removed and re-add via search. I'll dig on ssl. Unfotunately I've become rather partial to it, so worth a little trouble to fix.

gpsguy

Me too. I removed the forum this afternoon and re-added it.

All I get is a spinning icon. If I eventually get an opportunity to Join, I receive the message "Access Denied" "The forum is current not available, please try again later".

mjws00

Guru
Nope not working yet. I did remove and re-add just in case, as well as wipe the app cache and data. Thanks for looking into it.

enemy85

Guru
not working for me either...

gpsguy

Thanks Erin! It's finally working for me. I removed it and re-added it again.

Sent from my phone

Last edited:

mjws00

Guru
Thanks. Back to good here.

wlee

Cadet
Re-added a few times, still not working, sever errors from time to time, empty timeline and subscribed.

wlee

Cadet
Magically working again after login through browser and re-accept terms

Sent using Tapatalk

mjws00

Guru
I had a glitch that cleared itself this morning as well. I just killed the app and re logged in. Fine since then (3 hrs).

Status
Not open for further replies.