Syncthing Permission Assistance Request

I'm trying to configure TrueNAS as a backup for an UnRAID server. I'm struggling a bit, and I'm wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction?

I have Syncthing installed on both, they are both communicating, and they are connected as devices to each other.

I have mapped Syncthing on UnRAID to the location of the user shares (/mnt/user/share1).
I have created separate datasets on TrueNAS to store copies of each share (/tank/backup/dataset1).

HERE'S WHERE I THINK I'M BREAKING DOWN A BIT...

On UnRAID, Syncthing in Docker uses a user "PUID" of 99, and a "GUID" of 100 for share access.
On TrueNAS, Syncthing is set to use a "UID" and "GID" of 568.

If I change the UID/GID in TrueNAS, the container doesn't deploy properly due to permissions.
In the current configuration, I get permission errors when I connect the two directories.

On UnRAID, I'm only setting the sync to push the share. I don't want Syncthing changing primary files/permissions.

Can anyone point me to what I'm missing? I'm fairly certain it's a permission issue, but TrueNAS seems insistent on running as UID/GID of 568. I'm sure there is some simple thing I'm overlooking, but I don't want to make a worse permissions issue doing this incorrectly.

Any help would be much appreciated.