Sonarr Permissions in Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaLeaf

Cadet
So first I would like to say I am brand new to FreeNAS. I installed it yesterday for the first time. I have some knowledge of Ubuntu 16.04.

The Setup:
I have Plex, Transmission, CouchPotato, and Nextcloud all working from different jails, but they share the same folder, /mnt/Plex. Now I have Plex, NextCloud, and Transmission working, but sonarr is giving me some trouble. I am trying to use Sonarr's renaming feature (AKA Completed Download Handling). More Info. However, when it comes time to import (move) the completed download files from /mnt/Plex/Downloading/Completed to /mnt/Plex/TV Shows, the operations fails and the logs state:
Code:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
  at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile (System.String source, System.String destination, Boolean overwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Now I have assigned the user sonarr the group webdav (pw usermod sonarr -G webdav) so it can write to the /mnt/Plex folder and I also chown -R sonarr /mnt/Plex and I also link the groups from inside and outside the jail. (pw groupadd webdav -g 666) (I had to remove the existing webdav group for this command to work)

I've done everything I know to do, I think my permissions are set correctly, but then again I get the above error. I posted in the Sonarr forums and they told me to post here instead as it is a permissions issue. Would someone minds shedding some light on this? At this point, I'm really confused as to why this isn't working.

dirkme

Contributor
How did you get any of those running??

I installed Freenas 11 in a virtual machine to see if it woirks OK to install it on my 3rd server, but no plug in works, sonarr, sabnzbd or sickrage, just nothing shows up, no web interface from any of those plugins.

The FreeNas GUI is accessible on my local network, but that is the only thing.

diedrichg

Wizard
How did you get any of those running??

I installed Freenas 11 in a virtual machine to see if it woirks OK to install it on my 3rd server, but no plug in works, sonarr, sabnzbd or sickrage, just nothing shows up, no web interface from any of those plugins.

The FreeNas GUI is accessible on my local network, but that is the only thing.
Verify that
http://download.freenas.org/plugins/9/x64/
is in your plugins configuration.

And
http://download.freenas.org/jails/11/x64/
is set in your jails configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.