[Sold] FS: TrueNAS Ready system - mITX / Xeon / Fractal Node 304 / 16GB ECC RAM / 360W Gold PSU

underpickled

Contributor
I just migrated my system to new hardware for a variety of reasons, but the system I pulled the drives out of still worked great and has everything you need for a small NAS or other server.

CPU: Xeon E3 1285L v4
Mobo: Asrock Rack E3C226D2I mITX (https://www.asrockrack.com/general/productdetail.asp?Model=E3C226D2I#Specifications)
PSU: Seasonic 360W Gold
RAM: 16GB ECC
Case: Fractal Design Node 304 - 6 drive capacity

I'm looking for $300 (+ shipping if applicable), but am open to reasonable offers. I'm based in Northern California, United States.

Attachments

• IMG_4804.jpg
    IMG_4804.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4803.jpg
    IMG_4803.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4802.jpg
    IMG_4802.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

underpickled

Contributor
Very interested in system I am looking for a system to handle plex server
On this system I ran Truenas Core with an Ubuntu VM for Plex and Valheim servers. You could also do Plex in a jail certainly, I just found the VM more reliable.

Southbark

Cadet
Sorry I am new to true nas I have been using a Mac with owd enclosures for my plex setup pretty simple so I am not up on the terminology yet. I just need a ready to go option for plex and your setup is exactly wat I am looking for as I have 4 16tb drives

joeschmuck

Old Man
Crescent City, I haven't been there since I was a little kid. I was born and raised in California. I loved it growing up but I could not afford to move back. The cascade mountains, snow, I only lived in a few cities, Redding, Dunsmuir, Salinas, but we camped and traveled all over the place.

If you get this system, I'd recommend you hit it with some compressed air to blow the dust out of it.

underpickled

Contributor

quasarlex

Dabbler
Are you able to ship oversea?

underpickled

Contributor
Are you able to ship oversea?
In theory, yes, but I would prefer local pickup or local shipping. The more shipping hops, the higher the chance of damage or delays. If I have no takers for those, then I'd consider international shipping. What country are you in?

joeschmuck

Old Man
If you are shipping internationally, I would make the stipulation that you are selling it "As-Is", which is how I suspect it would be anyway, meaning whatever shape it shows up in, that is it. When I sell a computer, it's my reputation that is selling the computer and that it is fully functional. But the person who receives it might have some major static electricity and damage it. All sorts of things can happen. The seller takes no responsibility for the condition of the item once it is accepted by the shipping company. I would also recommend that insurance is applied with the shipping charges. This also includes customs charges. And payment be made via something like PayPal or some other form of instant payment to protect the seller and purchaser.

Southbark

Cadet
Also country’s are adding destinations charges that they charge to pick up the item so you will pay the shipping and the destination country will charge additional fees for picking up the package. UK,China and France especially

underpickled

Contributor
Me too--94010. Is that close to you?
I'm in east bay, so not too far. Someone else has claimed this for now, but if that doesn't go through you're next in line.

underpickled

Contributor
This has been sold! Thanks everyone for their comments and interest!