SMBD exit on signal 6 & missing snapshots from windows SMB client

Today, I needed to compare a folder with a previous snapshot.
I noticed that there were no snapshots listed in the "Previous Versions"in windows explorer.
There were snapshots listed when I login to the web GUI, just not showing up for the windows client.
I noticed that whenever I look for snapshots in explorer, multiple new log message at bottom of the GUI. (Usually 3-6 lines of the following:)
Code:
kernel: pid <number> (smbd), jid 0, uid 0: exited on signal 6

Currently using TrueNas13.0-U3, Client is Win10 via SMB share.Issue just started today.
The pool was created from 12.0-U6, none of the snapshots would show up.
Same issue after rebooting NAS and client.
Other Pools also have missing snapshots (ie only 1 or 2 snapshots showing up in explorer when there is 14 listed in web GUI). However, do not trigger the log message.

Can someone please advise on what to do? I am not to savvy with CLI.

Truenas gave me the following alert, but I am not sure what to do.
Code:
WARNING
The following system core files were found: smbd.core. Please create a ticket at https://jira.ixsystems.com/ and attach the relevant core files along with a system debug. Once the core files have been archived and attached to the ticket, they may be removed by running the following command in shell: 'rm /var/db/system/cores/*'.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Today, I needed to compare a folder with a previous snapshot.
I noticed that there were no snapshots listed in the "Previous Versions"in windows explorer.
There were snapshots listed when I login to the web GUI, just not showing up for the windows client.
I noticed that whenever I look for snapshots in explorer, multiple new log message at bottom of the GUI. (Usually 3-6 lines of the following:)
Code:
kernel: pid <number> (smbd), jid 0, uid 0: exited on signal 6

Currently using TrueNas13.0-U3, Client is Win10 via SMB share.Issue just started today.
The pool was created from 12.0-U6, none of the snapshots would show up.
Same issue after rebooting NAS and client.
Other Pools also have missing snapshots (ie only 1 or 2 snapshots showing up in explorer when there is 14 listed in web GUI). However, do not trigger the log message.

Can someone please advise on what to do? I am not to savvy with CLI.

Truenas gave me the following alert, but I am not sure what to do.
Code:
WARNING
The following system core files were found: smbd.core. Please create a ticket at https://jira.ixsystems.com/ and attach the relevant core files along with a system debug. Once the core files have been archived and attached to the ticket, they may be removed by running the following command in shell: 'rm /var/db/system/cores/*'.
Please PM me a debug please.