SMB/kerberos errors after update

exodus454

Dabbler
After updating I'm getting this in the console, non-windows shares are still working like they should. I've tried rejoining and massaging settings to no avail. I've also tried excluding those from kerberos settings and it hasn't made a difference. Also tried excluding them from the samba setting but nothing seems to be having any effect.

gss_accept_sec_context failed with [ Miscellaneous failure (see text): Decrypt integrity check failed for checksum type hmac-sha1-96-aes256, key type aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96]

Anything I can try before reverting the backup?

Thanks

c77dk

Patron
I had an issue where my netbios workgroup wasn't set to the domain name, which caused me some headaches (have been using the server for a lot of testing) - don't know if that is helpful to test in your situation. Can't remember when my issues started though.

Have you upgraded the pool to 12.0 ? otherwise you should be able to just boot back into 11.3

exodus454

Dabbler
I had an issue where my netbios workgroup wasn't set to the domain name, which caused me some headaches (have been using the server for a lot of testing) - don't know if that is helpful to test in your situation. Can't remember when my issues started though.

Have you upgraded the pool to 12.0 ? otherwise you should be able to just boot back into 11.3

It is set, the help bubble for it says "Must match Windows workgroup name. This setting is ignored when the Active Directory or LDAP services are running." so it shouldn't be problematic. I did upgrade the pool, I'd really like to fix the issue rather than go back to 11.3.

Right now I'm getting the error
Code:
smbd_smb2_tree_connect: reject request to share [SHARE NAME] as 'DOMAIN\USER' without encryption or signing. Disconnecting.