Serveral plugins won't install - Permission denied /usr/local/etc/rc.d/***

jonas.albrr

Dabbler
Hi,
I tried to install some plugins using the UI. However I got the following error messages. Just to be clear: I didn't change anything (as far as I'm aware of). Still something is clearly wrong and I can not figure out how to fix it. Do you have any idea what's the problem here?

I tried the following plugins:

Nextcloud:
Installation successful

Tautulli
Error: tautulli had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Last 10 lines: Cloning into 'Tautulli'... mkdir: /usr/local/etc/rc.d: File exists su: /bin/csh: Permission denied /usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli: WARNING: failed to start tautulli Partial plugin destroyed

Netdata
Error: netdata had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Last 10 lines: su: /bin/csh: Permission denied /usr/local/etc/rc.d/netdata: WARNING: failed to start netdata Partial plugin destroyed

Plex:
Error: testplex had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Last 10 lines: Partial plugin destroyed
I don't need a fix for that anymore. I already posted a different post about this. A scripted install was a workaround. The reason why I added that here so you get the full picture. I'm not sure if it's might provide a hint or something.

Thank you for your help!