Resource icon

Scripted installation of Nextcloud 28 in iocage jail 2018-03-23

cdog89

Explorer
Based on the
And if you do reinstall, all you have to do is rename your old jail to nextcloud1 or something, and rerun the script overtop of you data. It will detect a reinstall and leave your data intact.
Once you confirm everything is working, you can delete the old jail.
Here's the output of that command 'su -m ...'
Code:
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurre                                                d in the driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /usr/local/                                                www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:139
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1654): OC\                                                DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1081): Doc                                                trine\DBAL\Connection->getWrappedConnection()
#2 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(261): Doctrine\DBAL\Co                                                nnection->executeQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, Array, NULL)
#3 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(33                                                7): OC\DB\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, Array, NULL)
#4 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(37                                                7): Doctrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->executeQuery()
#5 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(280): D                                                octrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->execute()
#6 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(421): OC\DB\QueryBuilder\Q                                                ueryBuilder->execute()
#7 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(187): OC\AppConfig->loadCo                                                nfigValues()
#8 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(377): OC\AppConfig->getApp                                                s()
#9 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(128): OC\AppConfig->g                                                etValues(false, 'enabled')
#10 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(149): OC\App\AppMana                                                ger->getInstalledAppsValues()
#11 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(231): OC\App\AppManag                                                er->getInstalledApps()
#12 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php(                                                90): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#13 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(700): OC\AppFramework\Bootstrap\Coordi                                                nator->runInitialRegistration()
#14 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1200): OC::init()
#15 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/console.php(48): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#16 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#17 {main}root@nextcloud:~ #

victort

Guru
Based on the

Here's the output of that command 'su -m ...'
Code:
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurre                                                d in the driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /usr/local/                                                www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:139
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1654): OC\                                                DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1081): Doc                                                trine\DBAL\Connection->getWrappedConnection()
#2 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(261): Doctrine\DBAL\Co                                                nnection->executeQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, Array, NULL)
#3 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(33                                                7): OC\DB\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, Array, NULL)
#4 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(37                                                7): Doctrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->executeQuery()
#5 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(280): D                                                octrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->execute()
#6 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(421): OC\DB\QueryBuilder\Q                                                ueryBuilder->execute()
#7 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(187): OC\AppConfig->loadCo                                                nfigValues()
#8 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(377): OC\AppConfig->getApp                                                s()
#9 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(128): OC\AppConfig->g                                                etValues(false, 'enabled')
#10 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppManager.php(149): OC\App\AppMana                                                ger->getInstalledAppsValues()
#11 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(231): OC\App\AppManag                                                er->getInstalledApps()
#12 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php(                                                90): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#13 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(700): OC\AppFramework\Bootstrap\Coordi                                                nator->runInitialRegistration()
#14 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1200): OC::init()
#15 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/console.php(48): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#16 /usr/local/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#17 {main}root@nextcloud:~ #
Oh I see. It does appear a reinstall would be best at this point. Your installation appears to somehow be corrupted.

Just rename your old jail (stop it first) then rerun the script without making changes to the config file, and you should be back where you left off.

I should also add that you should not be doing anything with permissions as that can also break things.

Last edited:

cdog89

Explorer
Oh I see. It does appear a reinstall would be best at this point. Your installation appears to somehow be corrupted.

Just rename your old jail (stop it first) rerun the script without making changes to the config file, and you should be back where you left off.

I should also add that you should be doing anything with permissions as that can also break things.
Ok, will do. Thanks @victort. You're amazing. Really appreciate your help with this.

cdog89

Explorer
And if you do reinstall, all you have to do is rename your old jail to nextcloud1 or something, and rerun the script overtop of you data. It will detect a reinstall and leave your data intact.
Once you confirm everything is working, you can delete the old jail.

Ok, will do. Thanks @victort. You're amazing. Really appreciate your help with this.

The reinstallation was a success! I only had to cp over the Caddyfile. The config.php was left to the original one. I had to reinitiate Onlyoffice in the apps/admin settings. But after that, everything was golden!

cdog89

Explorer
I rebooted the server and nextcloud wouldn't connect. The plex server connected when I went to the internal IP address: http://192.168.86.199/web. And onlyoffice connected when I got to http://192.168.86.201.

But both all secure subdomains nextcloud.xxxx.com, plex.xxxx.com, and onlyoffice.xxxx.com wouldn't connect.

You mentioned the google synchronization was causing problems, so I went into the config.php file and commented out the following (at the bottom of the file). Did I do this right? These were apps that I was playing around with in Nextcloud apps installation when it was working.

'maintenance_window_start' => 5,
'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
'mail_from_address' => 'chris',
'mail_domain' => 'XXXX.com',
'mail_smtphost' => 'smtp.XXXX.com',
'mail_smtpport' => '587',
'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
'mail_smtpname' => 'chris@XXXX.com',
'mail_smtppassword' => 'XXXX',
# 'app_install_overwrite' =>
# array (
# 0 => 'facerecognition',
# 1 => 'pdfdraw',
# 2 => 'google_synchronization',
# ),
'maintenance' => false,
);

I rebooted and the secure domains connected again.

victort

Guru
I rebooted the server and nextcloud wouldn't connect. The plex server connected when I went to the internal IP address: http://192.168.86.199/web. And onlyoffice connected when I got to http://192.168.86.201.

But both all secure subdomains nextcloud.xxxx.com, plex.xxxx.com, and onlyoffice.xxxx.com wouldn't connect.

You mentioned the google synchronization was causing problems, so I went into the config.php file and commented out the following (at the bottom of the file). Did I do this right? These were apps that I was playing around with in Nextcloud apps installation when it was working.

'maintenance_window_start' => 5,
'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
'mail_from_address' => 'chris',
'mail_domain' => 'XXXX.com',
'mail_smtphost' => 'smtp.XXXX.com',
'mail_smtpport' => '587',
'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
'mail_smtpname' => 'chris@XXXX.com',
'mail_smtppassword' => 'XXXX',
# 'app_install_overwrite' =>
# array (
# 0 => 'facerecognition',
# 1 => 'pdfdraw',
# 2 => 'google_synchronization',
# ),
'maintenance' => false,
);

I rebooted and the secure domains connected again.
Are you saying it’s working now?

I just ran into server issues every time i tried using the google storage integration app. Best would be to delete it from nextclouds apps menu. And delete that entire line in config.php

cdog89

Explorer
Yes, it is working! I just wanted to confirm that the commenting out was ok. I am really not proficient with these config file types and I'm not a coder, so I don't know what exactly I can delete. It seems to be working now, so I'm not going to change anything. Right now, I'm going to focus on how to backup these directories with versioning so I don't go through this again. Thank you @victort . Never would've got this going today without you.

cdog89

Explorer
I'm trying to figure out how to never have to reinstall nextcloud if I've messed it up. So I'm thinking that I will write a script to tar or gzip the nextcloud jail. My understanding is that the actual data for each user is stored in the /mnt/Pool1/nextcloud folder created by the script, and the jail would not contain anything but the nextcloud system files. But I've performed a size comparison between the /mnt/Pool1/nextcloud folder and the /mnt/Pool1/iocage/jails/nextcloud folder and they are not that different in size (54Gb vs. 60Gb). Do I understand this situation incorrectly? I just want to back up the jail system and not the user data.

Thanks everyone!

victort

Guru
I'm trying to figure out how to never have to reinstall nextcloud if I've messed it up. So I'm thinking that I will write a script to tar or gzip the nextcloud jail. My understanding is that the actual data for each user is stored in the /mnt/Pool1/nextcloud folder created by the script, and the jail would not contain anything but the nextcloud system files. But I've performed a size comparison between the /mnt/Pool1/nextcloud folder and the /mnt/Pool1/iocage/jails/nextcloud folder and they are not that different in size (54Gb vs. 60Gb). Do I understand this situation incorrectly? I just want to back up the jail system and not the user data.

Thanks everyone!
Yes. All necessary data is stored outside the jail. Everything inside the jail is disposable.

cdog89

Explorer
So, I've been having intermittent problems with the secure domain connecting for all my jails (nextcloud, onlyoffice, plex). Sometimes when I reboot, the services won't connect using the secure domain name(s). The jails are running correctly and I can access them through the local unsecure IP address:port. Pinging the domain returns a correct ping from my public ip address for all subdomains.

The only thing I've done on the system is replicated the iocage folder to a different pool for backup purposes.

I'm thinking it's the caddyfile. But I haven't changed anything. When I run 'service caddy reload' it gives me the following:
Screenshot 2024-03-13 090919.jpg

Here's the caddyfile code
Code:
{
        # debug
#       acme_ca https://acme-staging-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory
        email XXXX@gmail.com
         default_sni nextcloud.XXXX.com
}

nextcloud.XXXX.com {
        root * /usr/local/www/nextcloud
        file_server
        log {
                output file /var/log/www.XXXX.com.log
        }

php_fastcgi 127.0.0.1:9000 {
                env front_controller_active true
        }

#       tls {
#               dns cloudflare XXXX
#       }

header {
                 enable HSTS
                 Strict-Transport-Security max-age=31536000;
        }

# client support (e.g. os x calendar / contacts)
        redir /.well-known/carddav /remote.php/dav 301
        redir /.well-known/caldav /remote.php/dav 301
        redir /.well-known/webfinger /index.php/.well-known/webfinger 301
        redir /.well-known/nodeinfo /index.php/.well-known/nodeinfo 301

# .htaccess / data / config / ... shouldn't be accessible from outside
        @forbidden {
                path /.htaccess
                path /data/*
                path /config/*
                path /db_structure
                path /.xml
                path /README
                path /3rdparty/*
                path /lib/*
                path /templates/*
                path /occ
                path /console.php
        }

respond @forbidden 404
}

onlyoffice.XXXX.com {
    reverse_proxy http://192.168.86.201
}
collabora.XXXX.com {
  encode gzip
  @collabora {
    path /loleaflet/*          # Loleaflet is the client part of LibreOffice On>
    path /hosting/discovery    # WOPI discovery URL
    path /hosting/capabilities # Show capabilities as json
    path /lool/*               # Main websocket, uploads/downloads, presentatio>
  }
  reverse_proxy @collabora http://192.168.86.27:9980
}

plex.XXXX.com {
   reverse_proxy http://192.168.86.199:32400
}

Also, here's the tail of my nextcloud log if it helps:
Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710336131.758871,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50884","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","headers":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"X-Request-Id":["bd417ddf-6a4f-40c5-baef-75d1c7fad8c3"],"Cookie":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.026346084,"size":81,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Nextcloud-User-Status":["offline"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Request-Id":["JHXzHp8FSqKgBw6FIYVx"],"Content-Length":["81"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Etag":["\"d751713988987e9331980363e24189ce\""],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336131.7827394,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50885","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/Synced%20Documents","headers":{"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":["90bde0e7-095c-4e9e-9d8f-a163fc30ed1c"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Depth":["0"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.050200892,"size":253,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"X-Debug-Token":["I5gSVxbUzz6eCWMfh33c"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"X-Request-Id":["I5gSVxbUzz6eCWMfh33c"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336134.5619447,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52033","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/","headers":{"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Depth":["0"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":["3e20076d-2d69-4369-b480-b1a7647974d8"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.06710679,"size":238,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"X-Request-Id":["aE69kCbpgQMDhrriaHGD"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Debug-Token":["aE69kCbpgQMDhrriaHGD"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336161.787917,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50881","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/Synced%20Documents","headers":{"Depth":["0"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"X-Request-Id":["5573e743-2942-47f2-9881-930615522859"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.051296594,"size":253,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Debug-Token":["0n79IDWho4mp4wgVDHQq"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Server":["Caddy"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Request-Id":["0n79IDWho4mp4wgVDHQq"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336164.5298252,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52035","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","headers":{"Cookie":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["41b906ab-2763-41cf-a5a4-6f08f16e1634"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.025392083,"size":81,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"X-Request-Id":["m9rUw1UnrISM2d9NrVEI"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"Etag":["\"d751713988987e9331980363e24189ce\""],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Content-Length":["81"],"X-Nextcloud-User-Status":["offline"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336164.5348384,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52033","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/user_status/api/v1/user_status?format=json","headers":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["aa2876d7-25d6-4ece-8100-0f217b2bb654"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.03040983,"size":153,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"Content-Length":["153"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Request-Id":["rrDqTCe2LzcMexdQ2dcT"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336164.5578506,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52036","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/","headers":{"Cookie":[],"Depth":["0"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["949c10f6-e99c-4854-95d1-b0539b2d63ba"],"Content-Length":["105"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Authorization":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.052595792,"size":238,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Request-Id":["gJaTOT9iE1MYYtyFfbMl"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"X-Debug-Token":["gJaTOT9iE1MYYtyFfbMl"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336191.7449996,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50881","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/user_status/api/v1/user_status?format=json","headers":{"Authorization":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["60d80f1c-24b0-4e74-aa10-53d1433b7834"],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.009926145,"size":0,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["text/html; charset=UTF-8"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336191.7449996,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50884","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","headers":{"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["23eb2235-b1e3-4719-9197-5a5fb12e61f2"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.009920717,"size":0,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["text/html; charset=UTF-8"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336191.78158,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50885","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/Synced%20Documents","headers":{"Depth":["0"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["086e3f95-f96a-464d-bffe-5469877083b1"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.046497128,"size":0,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["text/html; charset=UTF-8"]}}

And here's the caddy log:

Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6758196,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling HTTP/3 listener","addr":":443"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6758635,"msg":"failed to increase receive buffer size (wanted: 2048 kiB, got 41 kiB). See https://github.com/quic-go/quic-go/wiki/UDP-Buffer-Sizes for details."}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.675911,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"srv0","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6759484,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"remaining_auto_https_redirects","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.675959,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling automatic TLS certificate management","domains":["onlyoffice.XXXX.com","nextcloud.XXXX.com","collabora.XXXX.com","plex.XXXX.com"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6773207,"msg":"autosaved config (load with --resume flag)","file":"/var/db/caddy/config/caddy/autosave.json"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6773283,"msg":"serving initial configuration"}
Successfully started Caddy (pid=8089) - Caddy is running in the background
{"level":"warn","ts":1710340747.7022204,"logger":"tls","msg":"storage cleaning happened too recently; skipping for now","storage":"FileStorage:/var/db/caddy/data/caddy","instance":"7336880a-7355-4ab2-9212-9fc3aef3e95d","try_again":1710427147.702218,"try_again_in":86399.999999665}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.702288,"logger":"tls","msg":"finished cleaning storage units"}

Thanks for all of your help! I'm really just trying to get a stable system with full backup processes implemented so I can just leave this running. But I'm still getting there. :smile:

Last edited:

victort

Guru
So, I've been having intermittent problems with the secure domain connecting for all my jails (nextcloud, onlyoffice, plex). Sometimes when I reboot, the services won't connect using the secure domain name(s). The jails are running correctly and I can access them through the local unsecure IP address:port. Pinging the domain returns a correct ping from my public ip address for all subdomains.

The only thing I've done on the system is replicated the iocage folder to a different pool for backup purposes.

I'm thinking it's the caddyfile. But I haven't changed anything. When I run 'service caddy reload' it gives me the following:
View attachment 76546

Here's the caddyfile code
Code:
{
        # debug
#       acme_ca https://acme-staging-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory
        email XXXX@gmail.com
         default_sni nextcloud.XXXX.com
}

nextcloud.XXXX.com {
        root * /usr/local/www/nextcloud
        file_server
        log {
                output file /var/log/www.XXXX.com.log
        }

php_fastcgi 127.0.0.1:9000 {
                env front_controller_active true
        }

#       tls {
#               dns cloudflare XXXX
#       }

header {
                 enable HSTS
                 Strict-Transport-Security max-age=31536000;
        }

# client support (e.g. os x calendar / contacts)
        redir /.well-known/carddav /remote.php/dav 301
        redir /.well-known/caldav /remote.php/dav 301
        redir /.well-known/webfinger /index.php/.well-known/webfinger 301
        redir /.well-known/nodeinfo /index.php/.well-known/nodeinfo 301

# .htaccess / data / config / ... shouldn't be accessible from outside
        @forbidden {
                path /.htaccess
                path /data/*
                path /config/*
                path /db_structure
                path /.xml
                path /README
                path /3rdparty/*
                path /lib/*
                path /templates/*
                path /occ
                path /console.php
        }

respond @forbidden 404
}

onlyoffice.XXXX.com {
    reverse_proxy http://192.168.86.201
}
collabora.XXXX.com {
  encode gzip
  @collabora {
    path /loleaflet/*          # Loleaflet is the client part of LibreOffice On>
    path /hosting/discovery    # WOPI discovery URL
    path /hosting/capabilities # Show capabilities as json
    path /lool/*               # Main websocket, uploads/downloads, presentatio>
  }
  reverse_proxy @collabora http://192.168.86.27:9980
}

plex.XXXX.com {
   reverse_proxy http://192.168.86.199:32400
}

Also, here's the tail of my nextcloud log if it helps:
Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710336131.758871,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50884","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","headers":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"X-Request-Id":["bd417ddf-6a4f-40c5-baef-75d1c7fad8c3"],"Cookie":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.026346084,"size":81,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Nextcloud-User-Status":["offline"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Request-Id":["JHXzHp8FSqKgBw6FIYVx"],"Content-Length":["81"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Etag":["\"d751713988987e9331980363e24189ce\""],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336131.7827394,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50885","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/Synced%20Documents","headers":{"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":["90bde0e7-095c-4e9e-9d8f-a163fc30ed1c"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Depth":["0"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.050200892,"size":253,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"X-Debug-Token":["I5gSVxbUzz6eCWMfh33c"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"X-Request-Id":["I5gSVxbUzz6eCWMfh33c"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336134.5619447,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52033","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/","headers":{"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Depth":["0"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":["3e20076d-2d69-4369-b480-b1a7647974d8"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.06710679,"size":238,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"X-Request-Id":["aE69kCbpgQMDhrriaHGD"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Debug-Token":["aE69kCbpgQMDhrriaHGD"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336161.787917,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50881","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/Synced%20Documents","headers":{"Depth":["0"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"X-Request-Id":["5573e743-2942-47f2-9881-930615522859"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.051296594,"size":253,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Debug-Token":["0n79IDWho4mp4wgVDHQq"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Server":["Caddy"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Request-Id":["0n79IDWho4mp4wgVDHQq"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336164.5298252,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52035","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","headers":{"Cookie":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["41b906ab-2763-41cf-a5a4-6f08f16e1634"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.025392083,"size":81,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"X-Request-Id":["m9rUw1UnrISM2d9NrVEI"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"Etag":["\"d751713988987e9331980363e24189ce\""],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Content-Length":["81"],"X-Nextcloud-User-Status":["offline"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336164.5348384,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52033","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/user_status/api/v1/user_status?format=json","headers":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["aa2876d7-25d6-4ece-8100-0f217b2bb654"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.03040983,"size":153,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"Content-Length":["153"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Request-Id":["rrDqTCe2LzcMexdQ2dcT"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336164.5578506,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52036","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/","headers":{"Cookie":[],"Depth":["0"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["949c10f6-e99c-4854-95d1-b0539b2d63ba"],"Content-Length":["105"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Authorization":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.052595792,"size":238,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Request-Id":["gJaTOT9iE1MYYtyFfbMl"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"X-Debug-Token":["gJaTOT9iE1MYYtyFfbMl"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336191.7449996,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50881","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/user_status/api/v1/user_status?format=json","headers":{"Authorization":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["60d80f1c-24b0-4e74-aa10-53d1433b7834"],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.009926145,"size":0,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["text/html; charset=UTF-8"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336191.7449996,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50884","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","headers":{"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["23eb2235-b1e3-4719-9197-5a5fb12e61f2"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.009920717,"size":0,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["text/html; charset=UTF-8"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710336191.78158,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"handled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"50885","client_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.XXXX.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/cXXXX/Synced%20Documents","headers":{"Depth":["0"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["086e3f95-f96a-464d-bffe-5469877083b1"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["105"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.XXXX.com"}},"bytes_read":105,"user_id":"","duration":0.046497128,"size":0,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Content-Type":["text/html; charset=UTF-8"]}}

And here's the caddy log:

Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6758196,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling HTTP/3 listener","addr":":443"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6758635,"msg":"failed to increase receive buffer size (wanted: 2048 kiB, got 41 kiB). See https://github.com/quic-go/quic-go/wiki/UDP-Buffer-Sizes for details."}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.675911,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"srv0","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6759484,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"remaining_auto_https_redirects","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.675959,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling automatic TLS certificate management","domains":["onlyoffice.XXXX.com","nextcloud.XXXX.com","collabora.XXXX.com","plex.XXXX.com"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6773207,"msg":"autosaved config (load with --resume flag)","file":"/var/db/caddy/config/caddy/autosave.json"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.6773283,"msg":"serving initial configuration"}
Successfully started Caddy (pid=8089) - Caddy is running in the background
{"level":"warn","ts":1710340747.7022204,"logger":"tls","msg":"storage cleaning happened too recently; skipping for now","storage":"FileStorage:/var/db/caddy/data/caddy","instance":"7336880a-7355-4ab2-9212-9fc3aef3e95d","try_again":1710427147.702218,"try_again_in":86399.999999665}
{"level":"info","ts":1710340747.702288,"logger":"tls","msg":"finished cleaning storage units"}

Thanks for all of your help! I'm really just trying to get a stable system with full backup processes implemented so I can just leave this running. But I'm still getting there. :smile:
Does the jail always have the same IP?

If not, you will have to make sure your config.php and make sure the IP is in the trusted_domains field.

victort

Guru

If not, you will have to make sure your config.php and make sure the IP is in the trusted_domains field.
Do any of the jails work properly when you move the pool? Because that will also change your mount paths, so Nextcloud especially should not even work properly, as the mount paths will have changed.

cdog89

Explorer

Do any of the jails work properly when you move the pool? Because that will also change your mount paths, so Nextcloud especially should not even work properly, as the mount paths will have changed.
Thanks for responding @victort.

Yes, all jails have static IPs internally. Somehow, the secure access issue went away. And I didn't change anything.

I have no idea if this is related to fixing the problem, but I did do this:
- I 're-established' that the jail was using my primary 'Pool1' iocage location by manually choosing it using the gear icon for 'Jails'.
- The question I would have is: When I perform a replication task of the iocage to the backup pool (I call it 'iocage-bk'), does TrueNAS then assign the primary jail location to the replicated location? I wouldn't think it would do this.
- I only want to backup the iocage data to the other pool in case I hose the primary iocage. But if I have to manually re-establish the jail location to the primary pool everytime I replicate it, then that's a little bit of a hassle. Not much, but a little.

Again, I didn't do anything else, but now my nextcloud, plex, onlyoffice jails are accessible securely.

The issue is the same as a few posts ago. I reboot the TN server, the jails start up just fine, I can ping the jails, everything looks fine - but I can't access 'https://nextcloud.XXXX.com', etc. Then, mysteriously, everything starts working again.

I'm befuddled. But also, I don't want to touch anything or reboot the TN system - for fear that things just stop working.

Ultimately, I just want to be able to configure my nextcloud and other jails comfortably, knowing that if I mess something up, I can just restore an image, snapshot, or whatever needed - quickly - and the system will be back to a working version. Am I going about it the wrong way? I have lots of experience with OS backups using macrium, disk imaging, etc. that always work. But I'm having a tough time with it in TN. Are snapshots all I need to use? Because the snapshots that I restored when I hosed the nextcloud jail didn't seem to fix the issue. I had to reinstall nextcloud to get it running (with your guidance, thankfully).

What do you think might be happening amigo?

Last edited:

victort

Guru
Thanks for responding @victort.

Yes, all jails have static IPs internally. Somehow, the secure access issue went away. And I didn't change anything.

I have no idea if this is related to fixing the problem, but I did do this:
- I 're-established' that the jail was using my primary 'Pool1' iocage location by manually choosing it using the gear icon for 'Jails'.
- The question I would have is: When I perform a replication task of the iocage to the backup pool (I call it 'iocage-bk'), does TrueNAS then assign the primary jail location to the replicated location? I wouldn't think it would do this.
- I only want to backup the iocage data to the other pool in case I hose the primary iocage. But if I have to manually re-establish the jail location to the primary pool everytime I replicate it, then that's a little bit of a hassle. Not much, but a little.

Again, I didn't do anything else, but now my nextcloud, plex, onlyoffice jails are accessible securely.

The issue is the same as a few posts ago. I reboot the TN server, the jails start up just fine, I can ping the jails, everything looks fine - but I can't access 'https://nextcloud.XXXX.com', etc. Then, mysteriously, everything starts working again.
Not 100% sure about this one…
I'm befuddled. But also, I don't want to touch anything or reboot the TN system - for fear that things just stop working.

Ultimately, I just want to be able to configure my nextcloud and other jails comfortably, knowing that if I mess something up, I can just restore an image, snapshot, or whatever needed - quickly - and the system will be back to a working version. Am I going about it the wrong way? I have lots of experience with OS backups using macrium, disk imaging, etc. that always work. But I'm having a tough time with it in TN. Are snapshots all I need to use? Because the snapshots that I restored when I hosed the nextcloud jail didn't seem to fix the issue. I had to reinstall nextcloud to get it running (with your guidance, thankfully).

What do you think might be happening amigo?
It is possible that the older version of your snapshots still had the Google Integration app, which has always broken my installation in the past.

But in theory, snapshots/replications should be all you need for backups.

cdog89

Explorer
Not 100% sure about this one…

It is possible that the older version of your snapshots still had the Google Integration app, which has always broken my installation in the past.

But in theory, snapshots/replications should be all you need for backups.

Thanks. I will disable the replication task and just extend the snapshot lifetime.

I restarted the TN server, and the issue happened again. I've waited 30 minutes to see if the issue resolves itself magically, but it hasn't. Last time, I tinkered around with things and it suddenly worked.

The jails are running fine.

I think something is wrong with Caddy. I ran the 'caddy fmt --overwrite' and it did fix some things - namely the '#' were moved. But nothing major.

Is there a different way to run Caddy versus inside the nextcloud jail? Maybe that would help to troubleshoot.

Since this issue happened a few days ago too, I'm not going to rollback to a previous snapshot. I think this issue has been here for a while.

victort

Guru
Thanks. I will disable the replication task and just extend the snapshot lifetime.

I restarted the TN server, and the issue happened again. I've waited 30 minutes to see if the issue resolves itself magically, but it hasn't. Last time, I tinkered around with things and it suddenly worked.

The jails are running fine.

I think something is wrong with Caddy. I ran the 'caddy fmt --overwrite' and it did fix some things - namely the '#' were moved. But nothing major.

Is there a different way to run Caddy versus inside the nextcloud jail? Maybe that would help to troubleshoot.

Since this issue happened a few days ago too, I'm not going to rollback to a previous snapshot. I think this issue has been here for a while.
Caddy is a web server so it needs to be in the environment where the files are presented.

1. Is caddy running? sockstat | grep caddy
2. Check both the caddy.log and the nextcloud.xxx.com.log for errors.

There must be something either not set properly, or some other weird issue.

BTW did you try to set your dns to resolve locally within your network instead of having to go out and back in via your public IP?

cdog89

Explorer
Caddy is a web server so it needs to be in the environment where the files are presented.

1. Is caddy running? sockstat | grep caddy
2. Check both the caddy.log and the nextcloud.xxx.com.log for errors.

There must be something either not set properly, or some other weird issue.

BTW did you try to set your dns to resolve locally within your network instead of having to go out and back in via your public IP?

Ok, how do I set my dns to resolve locally within my network? I've got a google wifi v2 router. It's pretty limited in settings. The DNS setting is currently set to 'Automatic'. The options are:
1 - Automatic
2 - ISP's DNS
3 - Custom

3 - Custom is where I can set IP addresses for the DNS.

Here's the output of the sockstat command:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 130851.png

The caddy log had one error that I saw ("failed to icnrease receive buffer size...")
Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7484763,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling HTTP/3 listener","addr":":443"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7485216,"msg":"failed to increase receive buffer size (wanted: 2048 kiB, got 41 kiB). See https://github.com/quic-go/quic-go/wiki/UDP-Buffer-Sizes for details."}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7485726,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"srv0","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7485952,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"remaining_auto_https_redirects","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7486024,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling automatic TLS certificate management","domains":["onlyoffice.oroshiba.com","nextcloud.oroshiba.com","collabora.oroshiba.com","plex.oroshiba.com"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.749706,"msg":"autosaved config (load with --resume flag)","file":"/var/db/caddy/config/caddy/autosave.json"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7497177,"msg":"serving initial configuration"}
Successfully started Caddy (pid=4926) - Caddy is running in the background
{"level":"warn","ts":1710351613.7699006,"logger":"tls","msg":"storage cleaning happened too recently; skipping for now","storage":"FileStorage:/var/db/caddy/data/caddy","instance":"7336880a-7355-4ab2-9212-9fc3aef3e95d","try_again":1710438013.7698982,"try_again_in":86399.99999969}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.769973,"logger":"tls","msg":"finished cleaning storage units"}

Last edited:

victort

Guru
Ok, how do I set my dns to resolve locally within my network? I've got a google wifi v2 router. It's pretty limited in settings. The DNS setting is currently set to 'Automatic'. The options are:
1 - Automatic
2 - ISP's DNS
3 - Custom

3 - Custom is where I can set IP addresses for the DNS.
Is there an override option or something?
You could edit the hosts file in windows and add this line at the bottom.

192.168.x.c. nextcloud.xxx.com
192.168.x.d. onlyoffice.xxx.com

And any additional entries.
This will force resolution to the specified IPs.

The file is somewhere in /etc I believe.

Here's the output of the sockstat command:

View attachment 76550

The caddy log had one error that I saw ("failed to icnrease receive buffer size...")
Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7484763,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling HTTP/3 listener","addr":":443"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7485216,"msg":"failed to increase receive buffer size (wanted: 2048 kiB, got 41 kiB). See https://github.com/quic-go/quic-go/wiki/UDP-Buffer-Sizes for details."}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7485726,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"srv0","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7485952,"logger":"http.log","msg":"server running","name":"remaining_auto_https_redirects","protocols":["h1","h2","h3"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7486024,"logger":"http","msg":"enabling automatic TLS certificate management","domains":["onlyoffice.oroshiba.com","nextcloud.oroshiba.com","collabora.oroshiba.com","plex.oroshiba.com"]}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.749706,"msg":"autosaved config (load with --resume flag)","file":"/var/db/caddy/config/caddy/autosave.json"}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.7497177,"msg":"serving initial configuration"}
Successfully started Caddy (pid=4926) - Caddy is running in the background
{"level":"warn","ts":1710351613.7699006,"logger":"tls","msg":"storage cleaning happened too recently; skipping for now","storage":"FileStorage:/var/db/caddy/data/caddy","instance":"7336880a-7355-4ab2-9212-9fc3aef3e95d","try_again":1710438013.7698982,"try_again_in":86399.99999969}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351613.769973,"logger":"tls","msg":"finished cleaning storage units"}

Not sure I see any errors in the nextcloud log:

Code:
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.1592007,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52962","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.                                                                  oroshiba.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/coroshiba/","headers":{"Accept":["*/*                                                                  "],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Depth":["0"],"Authorization":[],"User-Ag                                                                  ent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextclo                                                                  ud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Con                                                                  tent-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":["bfa676eb-2853-4181-8090-                                                                  89438352a108"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["114"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],                                                                  "Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suit                                                                  e":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":114,"us                                                                  er_id":"","duration":0.054199434,"size":249,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Expire                                                                  s":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'no                                                                  ne';"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Fra                                                                  me-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=259200                                                                  0"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Strict-Trans                                                                  port-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"Dav":["1, 3, exten                                                                  ded-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-principal-property-search, nextcloud-c                                                                  hecksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enable-birthday-calendar"],"Pragma":["no-                                                                  cache"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"                                                                  Content-Type":["application/xml; charset=utf-8"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-                                                                  cache, must-revalidate"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Debug-Token":["                                                                  lCUZWPiEcY111gkZa3I6"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"]                                                                  ,"X-Request-Id":["lCUZWPiEcY111gkZa3I6"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.2166016,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52962","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.orosh                                                                  iba.com","uri":"/ocs/v1.php/cloud/capabilities?format=json","headers":{"Authoriz                                                                  ation":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build                                                                   20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitectu                                                                  re: x86_64)"],"X-Request-Id":["069cfaa0-d31e-49c0-ac58-67e461ec0d42"],"Cookie":[                                                                  ],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Ocs-Apirequ                                                                  est":["true"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"]},"tls":{"resumed":fal                                                                  se,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.oroshib                                                                  a.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.046998865,"size":3662,"status"                                                                  :200,"resp_headers":{"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Feature-Policy":["autopl                                                                  ay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';p                                                                  ayment 'none'"],"Content-Length":["3662"],"X-Request-Id":["BbtcrQEu3stVsNg4OqCn"                                                                  ],"Etag":["\"9c3001015263a809e44c06b0dee6b393\""],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Robots-Ta                                                                  g":["noindex, nofollow"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Xss-Prot                                                                  ection":["1; mode=block"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"                                                                  ],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Strict-Transport-Security"                                                                  :["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Pragma":["no-cache"                                                                  ],"Server":["Caddy"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'no                                                                  ne';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"                                                                  ],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=25920                                                                  00"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.2483468,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52962","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.orosh                                                                  iba.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/user_status/api/v1/user_status?format=json","he                                                                  aders":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0                                                                   (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19                                                                  045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Conne                                                                  ction":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Cookie":[],"Accept-La                                                                  nguage":["en-US,*"],"X-Request-Id":["2188b9d9-973b-4d46-83bb-349b9dd3fb1a"]},"tl                                                                  s":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"                                                                  nextcloud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.016674117,"si                                                                  ze":152,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Conte                                                                  nt-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';fra                                                                  me-ancestors 'none'"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Server                                                                  ":["Caddy"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Referrer-Policy":                                                                  ["no-referrer"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14                                                                  "],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Cache-Con                                                                  trol":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=259200                                                                  0"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Request-Id":["InyI0xe7cwQ8VJYHaOd7"],"Expires":["Thu, 1                                                                  9 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Content-Length":                                                                  ["152"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'n                                                                  one';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"X-                                                                  Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.3360193,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52963","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.orosh                                                                  iba.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/files/api/v1/directEditing?format=json","header                                                                  s":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1                                                                  stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture:                                                                   x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"X-Request-Id":["2dd0953a-6010-4618-b45d-383ed                                                                  c31efc9"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Authorization":[],"Accept":["*/*"],"Cooki                                                                  e":[],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{                                                                  "resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"next                                                                  cloud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.024709115,"size":                                                                  516,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Content-Leng                                                                  th":["516"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":["                                                                  QnlNC96K3oYx4lQSeRcr"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri '                                                                  none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Robots-T                                                                  ag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Cac                                                                  he-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay                                                                   'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';paym                                                                  ent 'none'"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Content-Type-Options                                                                  ":["nosniff"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"X-Permit                                                                  ted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Etag":["\"e0d9ffefe644b3172fa5d1042e970347\                                                                  ""],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Pragma":["no-cach                                                                  e"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.3437755,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52964","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.orosh                                                                  iba.com","uri":"/ocs/v1.php/cloud/user?format=json","headers":{"Authorization":[                                                                  ],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows)                                                                   mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 Clien                                                                  tArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":                                                                  ["216e4747-9963-4958-8789-7260ae438740"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Enc                                                                  oding":["gzip, deflate"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"vers                                                                  ion":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.oroshiba.com"}}                                                                  ,"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.032523866,"size":517,"status":200,"res                                                                  p_headers":{"Content-Length":["517"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Robots                                                                  -Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Frame-Option                                                                  s":["SAMEORIGIN"],"X-Request-Id":["dZmZo2dzJLnppM9ikvKi"],"Feature-Policy":["aut                                                                  oplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none                                                                  ';payment 'none'"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Strict-Tr                                                                  ansport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Co                                                                  ntent-Encoding":["gzip"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Pragma":["                                                                  no-cache"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["H                                                                  STS"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"]                                                                  ,"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Content-Security-Polic                                                                  y":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'non                                                                  e'"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.376609,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"ha                                                                  ndled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52962","clie                                                                  nt_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.oroshi                                                                  ba.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/avatars/coroshiba/128.png","headers":{"Accept-Lan                                                                  guage":["en-US,*"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":[                                                                  "8aa0a022-5e54-47f4-9691-f7e1a37485f8"],"Cookie":[],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, de                                                                  flate"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1sta                                                                  ble-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x8                                                                  6_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_sui                                                                  te":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"use                                                                  r_id":"","duration":0.023048669,"size":3145,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Etag":                                                                  ["b1f974540439ef98e84fc3ed93206613"],"X-Accel-Buffering":["no"],"X-Debug-Token":                                                                  ["JeM0KLzRq8FJPPRThZGE"],"Content-Type":["image/png"],"X-Content-Type-Options":[                                                                  "nosniff"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Powered-By":["PH                                                                  P/8.2.14"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"X-Frame-Opti                                                                  ons":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Content-Disposition":["attachment; filename*=UTF-8''128.png                                                                  ; filename=\"128.png\""],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:5                                                                  2:00 GMT"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":4                                                                  43\"; ma=2592000"],"Oc-Etag":["b1f974540439ef98e84fc3ed93206613"],"X-Permitted-C                                                                  ross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protecti                                                                  on":["1; mode=block"],"X-Request-Id":["JeM0KLzRq8FJPPRThZGE"],"Server":["Caddy"]                                                                  ,"Enable":["HSTS"],"Last-Modified":["Tue, 05 Mar 2024 13:44:13 GMT"],"X-Robots-T                                                                  ag":["noindex, nofollow"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.407316,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"ha                                                                  ndled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52962","clie                                                                  nt_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.oroshi                                                                  ba.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json",                                                                  "headers":{"X-Request-Id":["b0c5c7d2-e7c9-4191-950c-43fd53d03789"],"Cookie":[],"                                                                  Accept-Language":["en-US,*"],"Authorization":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Wind                                                                  ows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 C                                                                  lientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Connection                                                                  ":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"]},                                                                  "tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name                                                                  ":"nextcloud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.017069076,                                                                  "size":81,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Server":["Caddy"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8                                                                  .2.14"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],                                                                  "Enable":["HSTS"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Content-Type":["applicat                                                                  ion/json; charset=utf-8"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Con                                                                  tent-Length":["81"],"Cache-Control":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"Con                                                                  tent-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'self';f                                                                  rame-ancestors 'none'"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"X-Request-Id":["ad                                                                  zWk3eUNe0zvT7pn5p3"],"X-Nextcloud-User-Status":["online"],"Etag":["\"d7517139889                                                                  87e9331980363e24189ce\""],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-                                                                  Policies":["none"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';fullscreen '                                                                  none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"Pragma":["no-cache"                                                                  ],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Expires                                                                  ":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.4189076,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52963","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.orosh                                                                  iba.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/core/navigation/apps?absolute=true&format=json","hea                                                                  ders":{"X-Request-Id":["ba38ea8c-cba7-4277-9383-1b0a01b0b27c"],"Cookie":[],"Acce                                                                  pt-Language":["en-US,*"],"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Content-Type":["application/                                                                  x-www-form-urlencoded"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable                                                                  -Win64 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_6                                                                  4 OsArchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Authorization":                                                                  [],"Accept":["*/*"],"Content-Length":["0"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"]},"tls":{"                                                                  resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextc                                                                  loud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.021857087,"size":4                                                                  66,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"X-Request-Id":["tFmYwRZUmsnD5VqVKmwM"],"Cache-C                                                                  ontrol":["no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofoll                                                                  ow"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Enable":["HSTS"],"Content-Length":["                                                                  466"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],                                                                  "Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-uri 'none';manifest-src 'sel                                                                  f';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"Etag":["\"6c961abb3b8                                                                  f4c3a4574c11314477959\""],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"Exp                                                                  ires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"],"Referr                                                                  er-Policy":["no-referrer"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Polic                                                                  ies":["none"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none                                                                  ';fullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"Conte                                                                  nt-Encoding":["gzip"],"Content-Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.4206386,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52964","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"GET","host":"nextcloud.orosh                                                                  iba.com","uri":"/ocs/v2.php/core/navigation/apps?absolute=true&format=json","hea                                                                  ders":{"Ocs-Apirequest":["true"],"Content-Type":["application/x-www-form-urlenco                                                                  ded"],"Cookie":[],"Content-Length":["0"],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],"Accept-Lan                                                                  guage":["en-US,*"],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win6                                                                  4 (build 20240306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsA                                                                  rchitecture: x86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"X-Request-Id":["527a8dc1-6688-4cc6-a692                                                                  -e50627e565e2"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, deflate"],"Authorization":[]},"tls":{"                                                                  resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suite":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextc                                                                  loud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":0,"user_id":"","duration":0.021424314,"size":4                                                                  66,"status":200,"resp_headers":{"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"X-Request                                                                  -Id":["prdfcbwlFlI4KFkPtK0y"],"Feature-Policy":["autoplay 'none';camera 'none';f                                                                  ullscreen 'none';geolocation 'none';microphone 'none';payment 'none'"],"X-Conten                                                                  t-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"],"Content                                                                  -Type":["application/json; charset=utf-8"],"Content-Length":["466"],"Enable":["H                                                                  STS"],"Referrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["no                                                                  ne"],"Pragma":["no-cache"],"Content-Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';base-u                                                                  ri 'none';manifest-src 'self';frame-ancestors 'none'"],"Cache-Control":["no-cach                                                                  e, no-store, must-revalidate"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"Etag":["\"6                                                                  c961abb3b8f4c3a4574c11314477959\""],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"X-Powered-By":[                                                                  "PHP/8.2.14"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Strict-Tr                                                                  ansport-Security":["max-age=31536000;"],"X-Frame-Options":["SAMEORIGIN"]}}
{"level":"info","ts":1710351360.4862041,"logger":"http.log.access.log0","msg":"h                                                                  andled request","request":{"remote_ip":"192.168.86.1","remote_port":"52962","cli                                                                  ent_ip":"192.168.86.1","proto":"HTTP/1.1","method":"PROPFIND","host":"nextcloud.                                                                  oroshiba.com","uri":"/remote.php/dav/files/coroshiba/","headers":{"Authorization                                                                  ":[],"User-Agent":["Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.12.1stable-Win64 (build 20240                                                                  306) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19045 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x                                                                  86_64)"],"Accept":["*/*"],"Content-Length":["397"],"Accept-Encoding":["gzip, def                                                                  late"],"Depth":["1"],"Content-Type":["text/xml; charset=utf-8"],"X-Request-Id":[                                                                  "9478ba71-2b66-4ca7-866f-16d60965aa12"],"Cookie":[],"Connection":["Keep-Alive"],                                                                  "Accept-Language":["en-US,*"]},"tls":{"resumed":false,"version":772,"cipher_suit                                                                  e":4865,"proto":"","server_name":"nextcloud.oroshiba.com"}},"bytes_read":397,"us                                                                  er_id":"","duration":0.065445862,"size":911,"status":207,"resp_headers":{"Enable                                                                  ":["HSTS"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-Powered-By":["PHP/8.2.14"],"X                                                                  -Request-Id":["6yMbAEVfDeqDLbqHdk11"],"Expires":["Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"                                                                  ],"X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies":["none"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max                                                                  -age=31536000;"],"Dav":["1, 3, extended-mkcol, access-control, calendarserver-pr                                                                  incipal-property-search, nextcloud-checksum-update, nc-calendar-search, nc-enabl                                                                  e-birthday-calendar"],"Vary":["Brief,Prefer"],"Status":["207 Multi-Status"],"X-D                                                                  ebug-Token":["6yMbAEVfDeqDLbqHdk11"],"Alt-Svc":["h3=\":443\"; ma=2592000"],"Refe                                                                  rrer-Policy":["no-referrer"],"X-Xss-Protection":["1; mode=block"],"X-Frame-Optio                                                                  ns":["SAMEORIGIN"],"X-Robots-Tag":["noindex, nofollow"],"Server":["Caddy"],"Prag                                                                  ma":["no-cache"],"Content-Encoding":["gzip"],"Content-Type":["application/xml; c                                                                  harset=utf-8"],"Cache-Control":["no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"],"Content-                                                                  Security-Policy":["default-src 'none';"]}}
The logs do look ok.

cdog89

Explorer
Is there an override option or something?
You could edit the hosts file in windows and add this line at the bottom.

192.168.x.c. nextcloud.xxx.com
192.168.x.d. onlyoffice.xxx.com

And any additional entries.
This will force resolution to the specified IPs.

The file is somewhere in /etc I believe.

The logs do look ok.

Would it be simpler if I set up a local computer as a DNS server?